...if all knowledge was simply tossed out to them like feed and they fed on it thoughtlessly and without processing, then it would bring no proper success, but rather only a certain school-knowledge, while the undigested remainder would be secreted again as excrement.
In other words: Everything undigested would be forgotten, and would therefore be completely useless.
But if a certain minimal material is offered, which can be thoroughly further worked on and success can be progressively achieved, then the knowledge persists in a firm form and can, at any time, be transformed into wisdom and expanded.
Children, Young Ones and Grown-ups
That Which is Sensible, Dignified, Valuable
Written by ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
Translation by: Adam Dei Rocini
Read the entire article: http://au.figu.org/children_grownups.html
Select example quotes:
All throughout the world, in all groups of human beings and in all walks of life, children and young ones who are filled with joy for life and filled with good ideas and thoughts of love, peace, freedom and harmony, are to be encountered. All of them are human beings who very directly and honestly take a stand for the good, for the progress and for the evolution in all areas of the human existence. And they do this much more precisely, intensively and keenly than the politicians, the mightful ones of the state, the sectarians and the small and large religionists. And actually, in this respect, it is a true joy to encounter such children and young ones, because they convey the thoughts, the feelings and the knowledge that, in the face of all wars, all misery and all need, all criminality, murdering and destruction, the will towards the good and towards an existence worth living is not lost at all. In them, in these young human beings, ideals of a good world, which can be created and is not lost, still exist, if the human being consciously and willingly strives for the good. These young and hopeful human beings are the ones who are due all the attention and love of the humanity, because they will be the ones who will know how to prevent a lot of calamity in the coming time.
It is very essential with the young human beings that they provide themselves with their own comprehensive education, from which they create knowledge, love, inner freedom and harmony, inner peace, happiness and joy, as well as capabilities and other values, which they are able to bring to fruition and productively carry out into the world and amongst the humanity. They, the children and young ones, the young human beings, must create for themselves the possibility for their progressive and generally advantageous expansion in every respect, because the parents and the entire entourage of teachers, politics, religion and military, etc., are not capable of this task. The young human beings must acquire their knowledge and their capabilities and possibilities themselves, namely, both in respect to the development as well as in relation to the fundamental human characteristics and values. Unfortunately, today, the majority of the grown-ups are not capable of teaching all the high values of the life to the children and young ones, because they have never learnt them themselves. Even all the responsible ones of the religions, the sects, philosophies and governments, as well as all classes of paedagogy, are not capable of fulfilling this duty and consequently are also not capable of bearing the responsibility for it. However precisely they would be the ones, besides the parents, the grandparents and all grown-ups involved in the education, to instruct, teach and bring up the children and young ones in regard to all the necessary concerns of life. In fact, the fundamentals of life are actually laid in the childhood and youth, and out of these fundamentals arise the mode of thinking and the world of feeling founded from it. The years of childhood and youth make up the decisive time, during which the young human beings take in, work out and evaluate the most important teachings for the life. What is acquired by the children and young ones during this decisive time forms them for the whole life and has a profound influence upon the course of their entire existence.
Select example quotes:
The intelligence of the human being does not unfold only in maturity, rather as early as in childhood and youth. However this development is connected with very many questions which arise in the young human beings and must find real pertinent explanations, which are to be given by those to whom the questions are asked. Children and young ones are therefore characterised by a quite special and very extensive thirst for knowledge, and precisely this forms the basis for the consciousness-based, personality-conditioned, character-based and virtue-based growth and for the foundation of the world of thoughts and feelings, as well as for the conduct. However, in this basis, the form and mode of handling the teaching of the life is also included. Therefore it is very important that the young human beings take an interest in anything and everything, in the how, where, when, what and why, in the world as well as in the closer and further environment, in the birth, the life, its way and how one conducts it, in the dying and the death, in the human beings, their thoughts, feelings, emotions and the love, in the psyche, the consciousness, the nature, the universe and the outer space, the ideologies, and so on and so forth.
Select example quotes:
Normally children and young ones are still free and open and do not inquire about the race and religion of the next human being with whom they strike up a relationship. The skin colour is also not important for them, not the body size, also not the social class, to which the male or female they are becoming a friend with belongs. And children and young ones who are still pure-minded also do not inquire about riches or poverty of those whom they amicably or simply companionably want to associate themselves with. Solely the fact that the one or the other is a human Wesen and that an associational relationship can be built up with him/her is important for them. If such honest relationships then do not become dysfunctional and are not destroyed, then frequently they are able to last for an entire lifetime.
Select example quotes:
Not only children and young ones behave according to their age, because truly also very many grown-ups behave like children and young ones. Oftentimes it can indeed be observed that young human beings, in their entire attitude and in their knowledge as well as in their cleverness, act a lot more grown-up than the grown-ups themselves. In the observing and considering and assessing of grown-ups, the impression frequently arises that they conduct themselves like spoilt and bad-mannered children and would require a strict education. Such grown-ups have learnt nothing in the school of life and have missed out on the teaching of the life in quite a few respects, and actually they would be just mature enough to be granted an education and disciplining.
Its not satisfactory [far from ideal] that instead of young people being instructed about the truth of existence and the creational laws and directives they have cult-religious and sectarian nonsense drummed into them
- They must be told/taught the truth from an early age on, but of course in a way that is adjusted to their understanding. This can be assured by just answering their questions, and nothing more. Let them ponder the answers. It’s up to them (their thinking) to follow a thought and ask further questions.
- It is up to the child to realize that obviously it is possible to have a meaning/opinion that differs from the majority, etc. but it’s up to them (their thinking) to follow a thought and ask further questions.
- The term learning in a childlike-manner represents the meaning that a child is learning in an unprejudiced manner.
Special key to fathoming much knowledge
This section requires revision.
With this special information we can look at each and every country/nation region/area on Earth and make quite an interesting independent quite easy revealing to self, of that which occurs behind the scenes. Alt: A very powerful knowledge, one can look directly into a/the fabric of any society with this tiny piece of knowledge, reveal all its inner mechanics and inner workings.
Normal families are the backbone of great societies not VIPS
We cannot know the exact Plejaren social system. But we can deduce that they have an incredibly healthy stable economy where normal individuals and normal families rule and they must enjoy one of the highest standards of possible living as a society.
Britain and Europe: The various Empires of the past failed or became a part of history when they were no longer represented by normal individuals and normal families. Were pushed out, unable to work normally behave normally exist in a normal [neutral] way. The framework of liberty and freedom to do whatever they needed to do was slowly taken away from them. Nature was heavily suppressed by various things such as politics and wrong legislation and wrong punishments and wrong economic activities etc. The healthy principles were slowly taken away. Deprived of their confidence to exercise and develop their own reason.
Prophecies and Predictions: USA America: When normal individuals and normal families are no longer protected, no longer proportionally represented, able to work and able to be normal, progress normally and confidently, then these various prophecies, civil war, divided into 5 regions etc will be fulfilled.
We could theoretically advise governments to take down many different agreements legalese and various restrictions etc.
- Remove various specific administrative practices before its too late. Before normal individuals and families cannot any longer confidently exercise their own reason and own judgement and cannot develop these independently.
- It may not be recognised for a generation, but it means the end of the health of any society. Everything should be allowed to be as flexible as possible and a reasonable negotiation.
- Nanny State
- Children, Young Ones and Grown-ups - http://au.figu.org/children_grownups.html
- That Which is Sensible, Dignified, Valuable - http://au.figu.org/children_grownups.html
- Contact Report 228
- relating to teaching, old-fashioned term for pedagogy. Pedagogy: the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept.
- A Wesen is an independently existing life form with its own individuality and personality in an impulse-based, instinct-based or conscious consciousness-form with evolution-possibilities that are specifically directed towards everything, and with its own physical, psychical (relating to the psyche), conscious, part-conscious, unconscious, impulse- or instinct-based development-forms (human being, animal, creature and plants).
- Thoughts about neutrality in everyday life
- Normal families are extensively more valuable for everything our entire existence on Earth - than for example special families of say a special religious nature, or special financial disciplined education nature or VIP smacking and discipline for military or political slanted education. The normal families offer more in their existence and being normal than any other specialist combination. The normal individuals and normal families are of the utmost value of all, even though in some nations this is not officially recognised, it should be observed neutrally for what it is. They offer a colossal unnoticed and unappreciated health, progress and development to every economy and every community and in a handful of Earth nations this has been fully recognised. Therefore The removal of these normal individuals and normal families from any community is the difference in its loss. In an additional way of wording, when you find great economies and great communities, you will always find normal individuals [who are protected and proportionally represented] and normal families living a normal life. In a further additional revision to the perspective, where you find broken social systems and broken communities you will find a removal of protection and no proportional representation of normal individuals and normal families and or neglect and or unappreciated for their being normal. You will find social divides and you will find others items such as individuals in special job positions that are not representative of the actuals, the real values, broken communication, barriers, prejudices and all the rest of the various afflictions that develop in this way. More words: Suppression
Share your opinion