The Talmud of Jmmanuel - Final Teachings
227 Chapter 32
1. They went to the mountain to which Jmmanuel had directed them.
2. When they were gathered there, he said to them, "Behold, I will speak to you one last time; then I will leave and never return.
3. "My path leads me to the land of India where many of this human lineage also dwell, because they have left this land to live there.
4. "My mission leads me to them and to the human population that is born there.
5. "My path there will be long, for I have yet to bring my teachings, new and old, to many countries, and likewise to the shores of the great black waters to the north of here.
6. "But before I leave you, I will give you my final lessons of the teachings:
7. "If humans live according to the laws of Creation, they live correctly in truth. But the ultimate goal should be this:
8. "Everything human within human beings must die, but everything of Creation within them must rise and embrace Creation.
9. "Consider the universe as the place where Creation lives in infinity.
10. "Everything humans possess has its origin in Creation; therefore it belongs to Creation.
11. "Human beings shall transform their entire spiritual lives and perfect them, so that they will become one with Creation.
12. "Whatever human beings do, they shall do with the awareness of Creation's presence.
13. "But a human being shall never attempt to force the truth onto another, because then it would only be worth half its value.
14. "First, humans shall tend to their own progress in consciousness and spirit, so as to produce Creational harmony within themselves.
15. "No greater darkness rules within humans than ignorance and lack of wisdom.
16. "Greatness of personal victory requires uprooting and destroying all influences that oppose the Creational force, so that which is Creational may prevail.
17. "Humans should develop within themselves the power to judge over good and evil and to correctly perceive all things, so that they may be wise and fair and follow the laws.
18. "It is necessary to be cognizant of what is real and what is unreal, what is valuable and what is worthless, and what is of Creation and what is not.
19. "Human beings must become a cosmic unity, so that they can become one with Creation.
20. "Conform your lives to the laws; live according to the laws of nature, then you will also live according to the laws of Creation.
21. "Regardless of how much humans may suffer, the power of Creation within them is immeasurably greater, and it will conquer all ills.
22. "When human beings live within their consciousness only as mortal humans, they are inaccessibly remote from their spirit, from Creation and therefore from its laws.
23. "The greater their dedication to the laws of Creation, the deeper will become the peace within them.
24. "The happiness of humans consists in seeking and finding the truth, so they may thereby gather knowledge, gain wisdom, and think and act in accordance with Creation.
25. "Only through the circumstances of human life can humans develop and use their Creational powers in consciousness and in spirit.
26. "Humans gain experience in the use of their powers and capabilities only by trying daily to unlock them.
27. "As long as human beings do not become one with Creation, they will never be able to rise above death or near-death, since the fear of the unknown is within them. Only when they are able to fully recognize the perfection and unity of Creation can they slowly begin to acquire sublimity.
28. "instead of following instinctive and impulsive urges, humans should live by cognition and wisdom, so that they may live justly according to the laws and directives.
29. "Humans should not lose their way in the thicket of limitations, but should expand their consciousness and seek and find knowledge, logic and truth, and from these learn wisdom.
30. "Thereby they will come closer to their life's goal and become cognizant of the Creational principle in all things.
31. "Thousands of lights will guide humans along their path, provided they observe and follow them.
32. "Human beings will attain all their knowledge and wisdom, provided they seriously strive for perfection.
33. "The laws serve all those who are prepared to seek the truth in unlimited measure and to learn wisdom from them.
34. "For in mastering all possible orientations within themselves, they develop their spiritual powers to higher and higher levels, and in so doing they perfect themselves.
35. "Humans should not attempt to dwell upon their physical misery, but upon the reality of the spirit and the existence of Creation.
36. "A continual restlessness exists within humans, because they have a premonition that Creation is their fate and destination.
37. "Humans may be great, wise and good, yet this is not sufficient, for they can always become greater, wiser and better.
38. "There may be no limits to love, peace and joy, because the present state must always be exceeded.
39. "Truly, I say to you, a love that is unlimited, constant and unfailing is unconditional and is a pure love, in whose fire all that is impure and evil will burn.
40. "Such a love is Creation's love and, therefore its laws as well, to which humanity has been predestined since the beginning of time.
41. "Since this is the ultimate destination for human beings, they must take steps to guarantee that this will come to be, for this is their destiny.
42. "But as yet humans do not understand the wisdom of this teaching, and therefore it is being adulterated everywhere on Earth.
43. "In their ignorance, humans are falsifying the teachings in many ways and forms, so that they are becoming diffused and unintelligible.
44. "But in two times a thousand years they shall be taught anew without falsification, when humans become sensible and knowledgeable, and a new age heralds great upheavals.
45. "And it can be read in the stars that the people of the new age will be great revolutionaries. Thus, some special predestined people, who will be the new proclaimers of my teachings, will preach them unfalsified and with great courage.
46. "But you, go therefore and prepare the way for my teachings and make all peoples their disciples.
47. "However, beware of false teachings, which you may allow to arise because of your lack of judgment, for some of you are inclined that way.
48. "Teach them to follow everything I have commanded you, so you do not falsify my teachings."
49. And it came to pass, that while he was speaking to them in this manner, a thundering came from the sky, and a great light descended.
50. The light settled on the ground not far from them, and it glittered like metal in the sunlight.
51. Jmmanuel spoke no more, but went to the metallic light and entered into it.
52. Then, however, a haze arose all around it. Once again a thundering began and the light ascended back into the sky.
53. And the disciples returned to Jerusalem in secret and made known the events among their own kind.
- Sermon on the Mount
- 12 Commandments
- Laws and Proverbs
- The Human Being and Creation
- Final Teachings
- The Twelve Recommendations
- Evil Spirits
Share your opinion