Why have we made more technological scientific material progress than consciousness related evolutionary progress
This is an investigative research page of variously sourced information aimed at answering the complicated question, rather than a straight forward explanation or even an answer.
The realisation being that in order to answer this question one must look at both reality and accept the various texts by BEAM dispassionately regarding consciousness evolution, creative/creational natural laws, various other facts etc, and then apply that information impartially to the complicated world in which we've already pre-accepted, reversely polarising that answer and then reapplying it to that same complicated world then investigating what is left over.
It requires investigating everything that BEAM has been exhaustively trying to explain to us for as many years, while looking at the world, opening up the world. Identifying the various causes and effects found generally through out the world. Interpersonal relationships, social agreements, education, understanding, competency, length of life, the various individual struggles, battles, arrangements leading to good, bad or repetitive results, money, the work place, probably leading to an evaluation of the various assorted prejudices. Ultimately its potentially going to require an acceptance of the reality and probably lead to a required acceptance of a possible likely related hopelessness.
The fact of the matter being that we can either do something about anything or we cant, and given that Earth humanity usually does do something about anything as and when we can, is a probable indication that there are key things preventing a balanced natural evolutionary flow of development.
Initial list of possible investigative avenues leading to further possibilities
- Length of life, stages of life, rate of development of understanding, allocation of time to pass that information successfully on\over, Time related factors.
- Money, trade, investment, nationalism, opportunity, personality traits development of broader world agreements, Boost in verifiable.
- Man-made Law, social agreements, encouragement, community, peer pressure (bullying various levels), punishment, honesty/openness/transparency/concealment, trust,
- Work place, business competency, social mobility, market requirements, traditional\new sources of income, depleting industries, psyche, RATIO
- Acceptances, prejudices, cultures, initiation, guidance, being oneself vs economic demands, funding, dwindling revenue streams, extraction of natural resources, overpopulation
- Evolutionary indifferences, values, traits, community cohesion, enslavement, prosperity, [postcode lottery] [health lottery], race, multiculturalism, propensity, educational syllabus, governmental leadership regimes
- Verifiable, deception, complicated ideas, harassment, larger complicated socially mobile teams in multi-cultures, greed, vulnerability, sensitivity
- Aversion to conflict, prone to conflict
- (All the words) = Egocentrism, Narcissism, Vanity, Emotionalism, Elitism, Belief, Facts, Conflict, Being heard, proportional representation, vested interest, dislike\distaste, vote,
- Language, holding either; facts, belief systems, traditions, communication and the way in which we use language.
- What actually happens in proportion to what should have happened, complaint, making fuss, being heard, mixed Earth arrangements, the social system itself, means of production, legalese, visas/applications/files/forms, choice, where people end-up in proportion to what they rationally should have been doing,
- The time, space travel, ideas development, technologies,
- Temperament, deceiving self/others, outlook, aspiration,
- Environment, situation, health, economic factors, equality vs naturally occurring equality.
- Hierarchy, rank, title
- Other variables, heritage, extraterrestrials, known unknowns, unknown unknowns (BEAM text reference investigations, knowing those unknown unknowns)
We can apparently relatively cheaply even freely, hold a screened international broadcast device in our hand while communicating across the entire globe with our cohorts, yet seem to be unable to develop a general sense of direction at a general social level.
Yet we have seemingly developed through some of our partial democracies things like accepted planning regulations, road, intellectual property, workplace safety procedures. Which is basically dictatorship depending on the perspective, so who is pulling the weight, and what direction are we going in?
So who then pulls the full weight of society?
Business hierarchy structure
Probably a good point to strip back a business hierarchy structure
The owner generally speaking has the initiative to borrow money from the bank (which is called risk apparently, which then justifies everything) which he/she then rents a business property usually, at the best possible rate, occasionally outright but thats not the point of this exercise (inheritance etc). Occasionally that owner will act as manager, but usually will end up moving their family to delightful area of the world and enjoying life off the profits.
The manager is the person who really does the organising running part, usually have the greatest responsibility over the day to day running, direction, staff etc. Hiring and firing if the owner does not decide this, usually receives a little bit more money than the rest of the staff, but only because they are responsible for knowing how colossal the profits of the business are. Usually the only negotiated salary.
External staff accountants, events, maintenance, commission basis, temporary, transient, uniform/branding/services, specialist goods etc. External staff occasionally are profitable for the business, where they're rate of pay is then added to before being sold to the customer. Usually prices are pushed down by competition, and specialist services usually are drafted in from anywhere in the world.
Supervisor, incredibly good value staff, works long time well into the role, paid only very slightly more than regular staff, usually oversee the other staff, and does many of the things the manager it is commonly thought does.
Workers, generally speaking the smallest wage, default non negotiable wage, highest levels of training, constantly being told what to do and how to do it, myth that they can walk into the job, because few are told how the owner did what he/she did the worker is usually alongside millions of others, usually the very highest competency, usually the rate of pay/compensation for the work carried out requires the worker to work in that same position for many many years regardless of what they know about other things, abilities, aspirations, in order then to be able to afford or be eligible to invest in anything, assuming they wanted to, that they had no one helping them. Its done this way for the shear reason of their percieved expend-ability, though there are laws and court cases, there are other ways in which to repel regular workers, assuming they're cohorts are offering the same level of skill.
It is true that we can take almost any individual and train them, mould them over time into a competent worker.
So who then pulls the full weight of society? Well, given the rate of pay against their external aspirations and doings in their lives, the lowest paid. But who specifically?
In overpopulated areas of the world these various low paid, low value jobs are often associated with various language designed to degrade, which is probably counter-productive. In india for example there are situations where the very lowest paid workers are stripping down enormous ships for scrap metal many of which are severely injured, or manually cleaning the sewage systems, or feeding millions of people 3 times a day. The irony of the situation is that these various groups are fulfilling absolute necessities that we need in order for anything to work in our societies.
So then we come to elitism, what is perceived to be of high value vs what is actually doing humanity a favour. Usually when it comes to the man-made law, enforcing the law, working in harmony with the law, developing the law etc. Usually the entry ongoing requirement is for a high level of education, etiquette, perceived rightness. But with a high level of pay. However the ever changing laws, many of which have caused ongoing injustices and widespread confusion, disorientation, are generally accepted as being unnecessary and that actually have created more wrongdoing, more crime, and more of the real socially unacceptable behaviour.
Which brings us to belief and religion. The difference being basically that the established agreements are affirmed more so without resistance.
Which brings us to north america and the european union. The consensus being that with a form of governance we can all believe in, it having been developed through heavy resistances that its then a religion but which is accountable, cultivated, socially agreeable. The problem then is prevalent discord for a very long time. Where usually this would take an evolution in and of itself.
People generally speaking under these conditions ignore the signals of other people allowing them to gain a better position than would otherwise be the case, this then cultivates paths the way eventually for the narcissists to step openly into the positions of power and responsibility with full support and condolences. Where as with a religion or a relegeon, everything appears to be established in such a way where there is both an acceptance and opportunity for the specific particular individuals for the particular specific roles.
So its a hideous system, which probably has to be due to not having evolved within this arrangement for a real evolutionary period of time. Though probably apparently have held organised religions, not relegeons, for a very long time.
Which brings us to the ageing cycle, which is due to increase dramatically during the current millennium, its far too profitable for the banks to ignore, which in and of itself will require a complete re-establishment of everything, with people living much longer, having more time to make more decisions and experiences.