Semjase - Introduction to the Spiritual Instructions, at the tenth contact: (26.3.1975)
"It is a sign of human weakness when religions and their false teachings are presented as instruments of what is creative, and when wisdom becomes unreal through this.
The human searches elsewhere for strength, freedom, joy and light, but not where they really may be found.
Wisdom is a distinguishing feature of Creation that, as a fragment, inhabits the human as spirit.
Therefore, the human shall increase his knowledgeable wisdom, and he will recognize Creation.
He shall increase his search for truth, and he shall know about the power of wisdom.
Cognition of the truth brings liberation from all restrictions.
It brings boundless knowledge and wisdom.
Wisdom is a powerful means to recognize the laws of Creation.
A human who is filled with love is also rich in wisdom, and a human who is rich in wisdom is also full of love.
However, the human cheats himself because he does not know love.
He interprets grasping feelings and sentiments as love, while, to him, real love remains strange and not understood.
A human is a human only if he has recognized truth, knowledge and wisdom, even if he never used the word Creation, because wisdom is also love in its best form.
Thus, the human always finds that enlightenment and recognition are knowledge and also wisdom and love, and where love rules, there rules wisdom, too.
Love and wisdom belong together, because Creation and Its laws are love and wisdom at the same time.
Where there is wisdom and knowledge, there is love and cognition, and where there is cognition and love, there is Creation.
Growth within love and wisdom teach the human to recognize Creation.
First, however, the human learns the truth, and thereby he will gain freedom and peace, a peace which is imperishable, a power without an end.
Wisdom and love both are two stimulating wings of the creative essence and character.
With wisdom and love, the human is master over all creation.
Wisdom and love increase his dedication for the fulfillment of the given creative-natural laws, because spirit and Creation are one.
The earth human speaks of love that he does not know.
He believes to know that his sentiments are love and, through this, he deceives himself.
Love cannot be clothed in words, because it is, just as luck, a state and not a place.
Love is imperishable, and nothing is able to change it into something else.
The path of the spirit force leads over cognition of truth, knowledge, wisdom and love.
The sense and function of the spiritual teachings are to spread truth, knowledge, wisdom and love.
If this fails it is not a help anymore but an evil cult which, through false teachings, enslaves the spirit and produces ignorance, as it is the case with the religions' false teachings.
If it pursues the function of expanding the spiritual knowledge, then it is a powerful instrument of the creative order.
The spiritual teachings deal with the spreading of cognition, truth, knowledge, wisdom and love, with what is eternal, immortal, (and) imperishable, what overcomes death and spreads light, what embodies within itself the balance of wisdom and love, and they deal with the peace that surpasses all understanding."
Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier - The prophet of the New Age ("second coming") b. 3.3.1937
The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.
Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.
Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past. For this reason, the editor of this work will run the risk of being persecuted by order of the cult religions, private fanatics and sect members, to be murdered or be handed over to the courts.
From all this may the earthling at last realize what the cult religions are and with what type of bloody means they fight the truth, as it is only in this way that they are capable of maintaining their full power and control over the enslaved human beings.
Here it must be pointed out emphatically that followers and supporters of the true teachings of Jmmanuel are just as much at risk as is the editor of this document himself. However, the editor is even more endangered because he is the contact man for extraterrestrial intelligences and very highly developed spiritual entities on exalted planes who transmit to him true spiritual teachings that he disseminates without modification, thereby exposing the lies of the cult religions, which will lead to their slow but certain eradication.
Isa Rashid, the discoverer of the burial cave and translator of the original scrolls, was equally endangered, so that years earlier he took the precaution of withdrawing from the Church to live incognito somewhere with the family he had started in the interim. Conscious of the immense power of the cult religions, he wanted to conceal both his name and the original scripts from the public. He rightfully feared for his life and for those of his beloved family, all of whom since that time have become victims of the cult religions' persecutors, by whom they were assassinated. Long before this point in time, Rashid, under the seal of secrecy that his name not be mentioned, gave the translation of the scrolls to his good friend, the editor, Eduard Meier. But it was not until 1974 that Meier, in turn, received permission from the plane of Arahat Athersata to make the translation of the scrolls accessible to other interested circles.
In 1963, Rashid on various occasions took his friend, Eduard Meier, to the actual burial cave of Jmmanuel, which was practically filled with a great deal of sand and dirt. In the course of excavations Meier subsequently found various items that confirmed the contents of the scripts.
Unfortunately it must be mentioned that the document is no longer complete, since various pieces of the scrolls were completely illegible and decayed. Furthermore, some were obviously missing. What was preserved nevertheless bears shocking witness that in the course of two millennia an infamous false doctrine, a web of unequalled lies, was manufactured around the person of Jmmanuel in order to erect a cult-religious power and unscrupulously enslave earthlings--all this truly at the cost of misled, trusting and unaware human beings and their belongings, and above all at the cost of innocently spilled blood through the dirty intrigues of the "Holy See:' which deceitfully preaches love for the purpose of exploitation, enslavement and assault of people on Earth.
It is very rare that one individual succeeds in publicizing themes and truths that clarify causal connections or at the least shed some light on them when they pertain to cult religions or political matters. The existing practice proves that, as a rule, such human beings were unscrupulously persecuted, tortured and murdered. Forces called to the fore appear promptly, knowing how to place the truthful contents of a statement into a dim light. To them any means is justifiable to make truth itself into a travesty. But that is not all, because as soon as anything is published and disseminated that clarifies causal relationships and truths concerning cult religions or political matters, then, the publications are taken out of circulation with the help of clergy, police, government agencies, courts, the powerful of the cult religions and their fanatical followers. The publications are "safeguarded" or destroyed, to continue depriving the earthling of the real truth, letting him starve and perish woefully in his misery of false thinking and false teachings, because only in so doing can he be further exploited to his last drop of blood, particularly by governments and cult religions.
Jmmanuel (A.K.A. "Jesus") (about 30AD) (see www.tjresearch.info )
The Sermon on the Mount
3. "Blessed are those who are rich in spirit and recognize the truth, for life is theirs.
4. "Blessed are those who endure hardship, for they shall thus recognize truth and be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the spiritually balanced, for they shall possess knowledge.
6. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for truth and knowledge, for they shall be satisfied.
7. "Blessed are those who live according to the laws of nature, for they live according to the plan of Creation.
8. "Blessed are those who have a clear conscience, for they need not fear.
9. "Blessed are those who know about Creation, for they are not enslaved by false teachings.
10. "Blessed are the righteous, for nature is subject to them.
I I. "Blessed are you if, on my account and because of our teachings, people revile and persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you; thus they lie about the teachings.
39. "You have heard it said: 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
40. "But I say to you, exercise justice according to the natural laws of Creation, so that you find the verdict in logic.
41. "Offer your love wherever it is warranted, and punish wherever the law of nature demands punishment.
42. "Give to them who ask of you, if they make their requests in honesty, and turn away from them who want to borrow from you in a dishonest way.
43. "You have heard it said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
44. "However, I say to you: Practice love and understanding according to the natural laws of Creation, so that through logic you find the right action and perception.
45. "Offer your love where it is warranted, and despise where the law of nature demands it.
46. "You shall be wise and acquire knowledge, because you shall become perfect in spirit as the Creation which created you.
47. "Over the course of incarnations you shall train your spirit and your consciousness and allow them to develop to perfection, so that you become one with Creation.
44. "Creation is timeless, and so is the human spirit.
45. "The teaching of this knowledge is extensive and not simple, but it is the way to life that is diverse in its nature.
46. "The human life is destined for perfection of the spirit, in order that life be lived in fulfillment thereof.
47. "Even when humans burden themselves with mistakes, they act according to a law of Creation, because they learn from them and gather insight and knowledge, whereby they develop their spirits, and through their spirits' strength they are able to act.
48. "Without making mistakes it is impossible, therefore, to gather the logic, insight, knowledge, love and wisdom necessary to develop the spirit.
I. And Jmmanuel walked out of the temple, and his disciples came up to him because they wanted to show him the temple's structure.
2. He, however, spoke to them, "Look at all this. Truly, I say to you, not one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken.
3. "The Israelite people trespass against life and the truth, and they built this city on human blood. These people are divided into Israelites, who call themselves sons and daughters of Zion, with whom I do not identify, and who want to kill me, and Jews, who are misled believers of their religious cult, and to whom I bring the teachings of truth, as I do to all Earth humans.
4. "The Israelites have ravaged this land through plunder and murder, they have killed their friends with whom they had drunk wine, and they have deceived and misled their fellow believers of the Jewish cult, who are truly not Israelites but merely believers in a cult.
5. "Thus the Israelites betrayed their own friends and murdered them because of their greed, but it shall likewise be done to them by the rightful owners of this land whom they have deprived of their rights and subjugated since ancient times."
6. And when he sat on the Mount of Olives his disciples came up to him and said, "Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign?"
7. And Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Two thousand and more years will pass, but meanwhile Israel will never find peace because wars and many calamities will threaten the unlawful occupants of this land; but see to it that nobody leads you astray.
8. "That is, many deceivers and false prophets will come in my name and say, 'l am Jmmanuel, and I am the sign of the time,' and they will mislead many.
9. "People will hear about wars and threats of war, and they are to witness this but not be frightened because it must transpire; but it will not yet be the end.
10. "For many a nation will rise up against its government, one nation against another and one kingdom against another, and there will be times of privation, earthquakes and immense storms and floods all about.
I I. "All of these events are just the beginnings of the woes.
12. "Soon the knowledgeable people will be consigned to misery and will be killed.
13. "They will be hated on account of the truth of the teachings and the wisdom.
14. "Various religious cults will rise up against one another, and much blood will flow.
15. "Then many will succumb to the temptation, and they will betray and hate one another because they remained small in consciousness.
16. "Love will grow cold in many people because ignorance will gain the upper hand.
17. "Hatred will rule over the world and evil will reign,
18. "but those who persist in the truth will survive.
23. "Wisdom is the greatest asset of humanity and so is the created will, which is lord over love and happiness; but all of this is meaningless without the power of the spirit.
35. "Humans should not attempt to dwell upon their physical misery, but upon the reality of the spirit and the existence of Creation.
36. "A continual restlessness exists within humans, because they have a premonition that Creation is their fate and destination.
37. "Humans may be great, wise and good, yet this is not sufficient, for they can always become greater, wiser and better.
38. "There may be no limits to love, peace and joy, because the present state must always be exceeded.
39. "Truly, I say to you, a love that is unlimited, constant and unfailing is unconditional and is a pure love, in whose fire all that is impure and evil will burn.
40. "Such a love is Creation's love and, therefore its laws as well, to which humanity has been predestined since the beginning of time.
41. "Since this is the ultimate destination for human beings, they must take steps to guarantee that this will come to be, for this is their destiny.
42. "But as yet humans do not understand the wisdom of this teaching, and therefore it is being adulterated everywhere on Earth.
43. "In their ignorance, humans are falsifying the teachings in many ways and forms, so that they are becoming diffused and unintelligible.
44. "But in two times a thousand years they shall be taught anew without falsification, when humans become sensible and knowledgeable, and a new age heralds great upheavals.
45. "And it can be read in the stars that the people of the new age will be great revolutionaries. Thus, some special predestined people, who will be the new proclaimers of my teachings, will preach them unfalsified and with great courage.
Back to Homepage