Tool to convert a Gaiaguys Meier Article to Wiki table
Please see the bottom of the page for instructions.
How to use this tool
This tool only works if the article pasted into the box below contains
- A paragraph in German followed by the equivalent English paragraph and then again and again (German, English, German, English)
- At least 2 paragraphs
- A blank line on the first and last line
- You have manually corrected missing paragraphs e.g. sometimes a paragraph with just "Ptaah" is omitted here and there.
- You have manually removed any "notes by the translator" that was present and messes up the German, English, German, English expected data.
Once you submit the text it will:
- Remove all blank lines
- Move single-word lines like Ptaah or Quetzal to the beginning of the following line
- Makes Bold all instances of "Billy", "Quetzal", "Ptaah", "Semjase", "Sfath" and "Asket"
- Removes the colon after the names
- Replace all double spaces with a single space
- Remove all backslashes
- Output a 2-column Wiki table with English in the first column and German in the second
What this tool does not do:
- Spelling/grammar correction
- Insert the title of the Wiki table (text following |+ on the 2nd output line)
- Additional formatting to the above