Difference between revisions of "Category:Spirit Teaching"
(Created page with "Articles in the Spirit Teaching category.")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
the Spirit Teaching .
Revision as of 22:31, 7 March 2014
"...evolution is an infinitely variable development of learning and cognition as well as of the acquisition of true love, knowledge and wisdom. And this process is granted to all coarse-matter life forms, as well as to all the domains of the spirit forms in their pure spirit-energy levels."
Billy, Contact Report 228, May 1989
If you are not familiar with the Spirit Teaching then you would make a good start by reading The Philosophy of Life and then An Introduction To The Spirit Teaching before continuing onto other topics below.
Pages in category "Spirit Teaching"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- A Little Bit Of Knowledge, Sense And Wisdom (book)
- A Word To Mankind
- About Suicide
- Acceptance and Tolerance
- All Seven Forms of Prayer by Nokodemion
- An important word concerning the occult forces and meditation
- An Introduction To The Spirit Teaching
- And there shall be peace on earth...
- Anger and Rage
- Sapere Aude (Dare to Exercise Reason)
- Sects: Main Religions as Mother Sects and their "Advisors on Sects"
- Seven Principles for the Aspiring One
- Silent Devotion
- Sixth And Seventh Senses
- Something Meaningful, Dignified, Valuable (book)
- Spirit Lessons
- Spirit Teaching
- Spirit teaching contrary to religions, sects and Satanism
- The Deadly Might Of Thoughts And Feelings
- The Female And Male Gender
- The Human Being and Destiny, Yesterday and Today
- The Laws and Directives of Creation
- The Original Prayer In German Created By Henoch
- The Philosophy of Life
- The Reality and its Truth
- The Seven Valuable Steps of Meditation
- The Spiritual Teaching (booklet)
- The Talmud of Jmmanuel
- The Teaching "Goblet of the Truth" and Spiritual Teaching in General
- The Twelve Recommendations
- The Way to Live (book)
- Thoughts about Worries of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- To Be of Equal Value