Difference between revisions of "Extraterrestrial Life"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:47, 30 August 2008
From Contact Report 1
27. Many frauds and charlatans claim to be in contact with human beings from other planets in your solar system and even to have flown with or in their beamships.
28. This is nothing but a lie, for most of the stars they mention and their planets are so desolate that human life cannot exist there.
29. Other planets, on the other hand, have long since ceased to support life or else they are in their first stages of development.
30. Other solar systems, however, harbor a number of various life forms, and not only human life.
31. The forms of life are diverse—human as well as animal.
32. Many faunal or even floral life forms have also reached highly advanced levels of existence.
33. So there are species that have acquired much knowledge and have freed themselves from their environment; they travel through space and also occasionally come to Earth.
34. Many of them are rather unpleasant creatures and live in a certain barbarism that frequently is nearly as bad as the terrestrials'.
35. One must be on one's guard from them because they often attack and destroy everything that gets in their way.
36. Often they have destroyed whole planets or forced their inhabitants into barbaric slavery.
37. This is one of our tasks:
38. To warn the people on Earth of these creatures.
39. Let the people know this because the time is approaching when a conflict with these degenerate human creatures becomes unavoidable.
From Contact Report 2
40. Frequently, beings from alien races have also come to your Earth and carried out their expeditions here.
41. They gathered various things that could be of service to their investigations.
42. And it will always happen time and again that such beings come here and perform their studies.
43. They come from the most diverse worlds and systems.
44. They are often still new to space travel and perform their expeditions to expand their knowledge and understanding.
45. It can also happen that they unintentionally come into contact with Earth people but then never return again.
46. They are not power hungry or the like because they are glad to finally have serenity and order in their own worlds.
47. It can also happen here and there that they overpower some people from Earth, bring them into their beamships, examine them carefully with their instruments, and conduct a most detailed study of their anatomy.
48. Without exception though, they let these human beings go again, for they do not wish to harm them.
49. They are often more humane beings than man on Earth.
50. Unfortunately however, there are also some rather barbaric beings traveling through space who come to Earth here and there.
51. Many among them are power hungry and evil.
52. It can happen, that they kidnap and abduct human beings from Earth (as well as from planets in other systems) and bring them to their home planets.
53. These poor creatures then lead a life there as objects of exhibition or are used for experiments.
54. Man on Earth and inhabitants of other worlds must be wary of these beings, for in their viciousness they often use great force.
55. Feelings and other human traits and sentiments are often foreign to them; thus, a human life is nothing of value to them.