“Truly, it is not right to forbid opinion holders and religious believers, or believers in god, places in which they, individually or in groups can retreat or get together for the purpose of exchanging opinions, or for the religious reflection, because that does not correspond to freedom of opinion and freedom of belief. A different way of reflecting, striving and acting, which is directed against such places and their emblems, represents sheer sectarian and fanatical racism against religion and belief, as well as hatred of those who believe differently, and that is absolutely unacceptable in every form…”
‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
23rd January – 7th June 2009
- 1 What are five important aspects regarding Earth religions?
- 2 FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
- 3 Religion in the Contact Reports
- 4 Indexed terms
- 5 Religion and Relegeon
- 6 Common misconceptions
- 7 Further Reading
- 8 References
What are five important aspects regarding Earth religions?
Source: Contact Report 031
- Religion is only a primitive machination by Man to command, suppress and exploit others, to which only life forms that are weak in their consciousness succumb.
- When Man indulges in his religions, i.e. malevolent, erroneous doctrines, his consciousness wastes away more and more and ultimately leads to a bottomless abyss.
- Earth is the only planet within the Milky Way galaxy that has religions of our form. Our religions control people’s lives and the welfare of the whole planet retarding our world by thousands of years in spiritual development.
- Every aspect of spiritual evolution is blocked by these religions, making any genuine progress impossible.
- Our religions still contain some real worth, but this becomes so overshadowed that only a few people are able to see any effective truth in them.
(FOM Note: In United Kingdom (and other countries) it's a criminal offence were someone to attack you physically or verbally because of your religion or belief, or for that matter because of your lack of religion e.g. Atheism. Someone is also committing a criminal offence if they 'stir up' hatred of a particular religious group. This doesn't mean you can't still talk about it honestly and openly, just keep the talk amongst the right company, know when to close your mouth, don't let the conversation spill over into the street, sort of thing)
FIGU Forum, Questions Answered by Billy
Why have we not yet destroyed ourselves like other star systems have done so because of religion?
From the FIGU Forum (Questions Answered by Billy):
Semjase said that the damage from the Christian religion had spread to other systems and galaxies and even caused their destruction. How is this possible when, as crazy as things are here, we haven't yet destroyed our own world over this, at least not to the extent she describes?
ANSWER: Hi Michael,
The other ones had more sophisticated weapons and technology to destroy themselves. We are still bound to our planet (luckily, in this respect). We are still in our baby shoes compared to them (in technical aspects).
Religion in the Contact Reports
Source: Contact Reports
Contact Report 253 (Excerpt)
Source: Contact Report 253
|British English||Schweizer Standarddeutsch|
|41. Our investigations of the last two weeks however has clearly resulted in the fact that the alleged representative of God, believes neither in the existence of a God above himself, nor in the religious insanity that he preaches.||41. Unsere Abklärungen der letzten zwei Wochen haben aber ganz eindeutig ergeben, dass der angebliche Gottesstellvertreter weder an die Existenz eines Gottes über ihm selbst glaubt noch an all den religiösen Unsinn, den er predigt.|
|42. This man believes only in himself, as did also many of the previous Popes, as we likewise endeavoured to clear up for ourselves through travels into the past to the places of the respective events.||42. Dieser Mann glaubt nur an sich selbst, wie das auch viele der früheren Päpste taten, wie wir uns bemühten ebenfalls abzuklären durch Reisen in die Vergangenheit an die Orte des jeweiligen Geschehens.|
|43. It proved to be about them, that a certain small number of only precisely 36 Popes believed in a God above them, whereas all others only considered it for its post and position of power for themselves.||43. Es erwies sich dabei, dass eine gewisse kleinere Anzahl von nur gerade 36 Päpsten an einen Gott über ihnen glaubten, während alle andern nur auf sich selbst, auf ihr Amt und auf ihre Machtposition bedacht waren.|
|44. Quite a few among them in fact completely rejected the Christian faith, which they outwardly, of course, knew to conceal.||44. Etliche unter ihnen lehnten den christlichen Glauben sogar vollkommen ab, was sie nach aussen hin natürlich zu verheimlichen wussten.|
|Aha, then therefore I was correct with my suspicion.||Aha, dann hatte ich mit meiner Vermutung also recht.|
Contact Report 39 (Excerpt)
Source: Contact Report 039
|British English||Schweizer Standarddeutsch|
|273. Sure, except that the event - with the building of the ark, which Noah himself did not build, and with his family and with the animals and everything else - became so falsified that no current information agrees with the truth any more.||273. Sicher, nur wurde die Begebenheit mit dem Bau der Arche, die Noah nicht selbst erbaut hat, mit seiner Familie und mit den Tieren und allem anderen derart verfälscht, dass keinerlei heutige Angaben mehr mit der Wahrheit übereinstimmen.|
|274. The events with the ark did truly take place, but at another time, 90,000 years later.||274. Wahrheitlich fand das Geschehen mit der Arche aber zu einer anderen Zeit statt, 90000 Jahre später.|
|I know that very well, and in these falsified assertions, the boundless stupidity and lack of education of the scribes inevitably comes to full expression, for how else could they have written in their fantasy story that Ararat is the highest mountain in the world, and on the other hand, how, for example, could elephants as well as mammoths, which were still there at that time, rhinoceroses and all other 4-legged animals, etc. have climbed down from Ararat? I happen to know the mountain very well and know that even a good mountain climber has lots of distress and trouble when wanting to conquer the mountain.||Das ist mir bestens bekannt, und in diesen verfälschten Behauptungen kommt ja auch die grenzenlose Dummheit und Ungebildetheit der Schreiberlinge voll zum Ausdruck, denn wie hätten sie in ihrer Phantasiegeschichte sonst schreiben können, dass der Ararat der höchste Berg der Erde sei, und wie hätten andererseits z.B. Elefanten sowie Mammuts, die es damals ja noch gab, Nashörner und alle andern vierbeinigen Tiere usw. vom Ararat heruntersteigen können. Ich kenne zufälligerweise den Berg ziemlich genau und weiss, dass selbst ein guter Bergsteiger seine liebe Not und Mühe hat, wenn erden Berg bezwingen will.|
|275. Not all Earth human beings think logically and with a sharp mind.||275. Nicht alle Erdenmenschen denken logisch und mit scharfem Verstand.|
|276. Many also live in some belief of an unreal religion, which forbids them to reflect upon and investigate such matters.||276. Viele leben auch in irgendeinem Glauben einer irrealen Religion, die ihnen jegliches Nachdenken und Nachforschen nach solchen Belangen verbietet.|
Religion and Relegeon
- You make your own luck.
- Everyone is the architect of his or her own fortune.
- Everywhere, everything is well ordered. Law and regulation and natural principles prevail.
- Interview with Billy (1988) - 6th Question
- BBC: Theresa May prepared to receive the dose (External)
- Eduard Meier, Bio, Why him?
- Interviews, Witnesses
- Spirit Teaching, Introduction
- FIGU, FIGU News and SSSC
- Books, Booklets, His Work, Biog
- Contact Reports, Sfath's, Asket's
- FIGU Bulletins
- FIGU Open Letters, from Billy
- FIGU Special Bulletins
- FIGU Zeitzeichen
- Recent Changes
- Photo Gallery, Art Gallery
- Prophecies and Predictions
- Peaceful Music
- Audio Evidence
- Expert Opinions and Science
- Photographic Evidence
- Physical Evidence
- Earth Event Timeline
- Psyche, Consciousness and Ratio
- Beamships, Atlantis, Planets
- Learning German
- Downloads, Video, Audio
- FIGU terms, Other Authors
- Reincarnation, Human, Brain
- Spirit, Supernatural, Telepathy
- Evolution, Creation, Religion
- Gaiaguys Web, TJResearch
- Telekinesis, Psychotelekinesis
- Unconsciousness, Materialkinesis
- Bigfoot, Easter Island, Pyramids
- Block of Mentality, Placebo
- Contact Statistics, Book Statistics
- External Links, Rare Archives
- Articles by others, Category view
- Community, Polls, External Links
- Site Index, Categories
- WhatLinks, LinkedChanges
- Index, Meier Encyclopedia
- Website statistics
- Random page
- Special pages
- Contributing Content, Roadmap
- Upload file
- How can I help?
- User help
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|