Comments on Contact Report 11
Semjase and her reports always leave a cliffhanger at the end and keeps me guessing.:)
CR1: be wary of barbaric race, what barbaric race?
which brings us to CR11 who crosses through space violently looking to conquer the universe? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
--Markvd 01:15, 23 October 2010 (BST)
Contact Report 011 should have been a learning experience for the Plejarens as it perceives the incident when BEAM suffered a breakdown due to unreasonable demands, which Quetzal proved to be true by an experiment with androids who destroyed themselves during role representations.
Further analysis on the following material below indicates a rather “aloof” prospective by the Plejarens who consider “influences” as some form of extreme emergency response in contrast to what other evil ET’s have and continue to do. What they have done in arresting the Giza, should have been done long ago and would have much more positive outcome. Hopefully they learn and apply themselves more precisely.
24. Your frequent force achievements of a physical form often exceed your last reserves and throw you down.
25. Even though you can regenerate your strength tremendously fast over and over again through the power of your spirit and consciousness, nevertheless, it is detrimental to your health.
27. It already borders on insanity, in view of the fact that your will exceeds the limits of what is possible for physical achievements, for your will is only driven by spiritual and consciousness-related force.
38. But we really only intervened in extreme emergencies - strictly speaking, three times.
I noticed nothing of that.
39. You also couldn't do that because we only influenced human beings to find you.
40. Your action was quite right, and your logic was so sharp that I shudder at it.
42. You yourself had to deliberately condemn your own body and push your consciousness to the brink of insanity, while the two others only had to let hatred be aroused within them, through which they were pushed forward.
Notice that BEAM’s will to overcome his material physical body limitations in its quest for a higher goal borders upon what Semjase calls “insanity”, yet admit that this action was “quite right”. Under certain Earthly circumstances (considering all the negative influences) some things done here by its inhabitants appear barbaric and insane, but are somehow necessary in order to survive its rather harsh environment between good and evil.
Although the Plejarens and High Council are the primary leaders in this DERN universe for Creational teachings at the material level, they still have much to learn from those that were and continued to be denied the proper environment for harmonic logical reasoning and spiritual evolution.
--Hawaiian 02:10, 23 October 2010 (BST)
This contact report is falsified. Lines 105, 106, and 107 are wrong. Don't even bother studying this nonsence. I'm pretty damn sure that it wasn't Benjamins doing. The German sentences were translated properly but they themselves are falsified and are lies.
--Sanjin 04:39, 23 October 2010 (BST)