Comments on Contact Report 11
Semjase and her reports always leave a cliffhanger at the end and keeps me guessing.:)
CR1: be wary of barbaric race, what barbaric race?
which brings us to CR11 who crosses through space violently looking to conquer the universe? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
--Markvd 01:15, 23 October 2010 (BST)
Contact Report 011 should have been a learning experience for the Plejarens as it perceives the incident when BEAM suffered a breakdown due to unreasonable demands, which Quetzal proved to be true by an experiment with androids who destroyed themselves during role representations.
Further analysis on the following material below indicates a rather “aloof” prospective by the Plejarens who consider “influences” as some form of extreme emergency response in contrast to what other evil ET’s have and continue to do. What they have done in arresting the Giza, should have been done long ago and would have much more positive outcome. Hopefully they learn and apply themselves more precisely.
24. Your frequent force achievements of a physical form often exceed your last reserves and throw you down.
25. Even though you can regenerate your strength tremendously fast over and over again through the power of your spirit and consciousness, nevertheless, it is detrimental to your health.
27. It already borders on insanity, in view of the fact that your will exceeds the limits of what is possible for physical achievements, for your will is only driven by spiritual and consciousness-related force.
38. But we really only intervened in extreme emergencies - strictly speaking, three times.
I noticed nothing of that.
39. You also couldn't do that because we only influenced human beings to find you.
40. Your action was quite right, and your logic was so sharp that I shudder at it.
42. You yourself had to deliberately condemn your own body and push your consciousness to the brink of insanity, while the two others only had to let hatred be aroused within them, through which they were pushed forward.
Notice that BEAM’s will to overcome his material physical body limitations in its quest for a higher goal borders upon what Semjase calls “insanity”, yet admit that this action was “quite right”. Under certain Earthly circumstances (considering all the negative influences) some things done here by its inhabitants appear barbaric and insane, but are somehow necessary in order to survive its rather harsh environment between good and evil.
Although the Plejarens and High Council are the primary leaders in this DERN universe for Creational teachings at the material level, they still have much to learn from those that were and continued to be denied the proper environment for harmonic logical reasoning and spiritual evolution.
--Hawaiian 02:10, 23 October 2010 (BST)
This contact report is falsified. Lines 105, 106, and 107 are wrong. Don't even bother studying this nonsence. I'm pretty damn sure that it wasn't Benjamins doing. The German sentences were translated properly but they themselves are falsified and are lies.
--Sanjin 04:39, 23 October 2010 (BST)
Sanjin, how did you gain that cognition?
--Jamesm 10:53, 23 October 2010 (BST)
James, check on this page:
47. Everything that the human inherits, everything that he brings with him through the billion-fold existence of the past, everything that he enjoyed, knew, read, learnt or experienced in this or in past lives, lies concealed in his unconsciousness.
48. Why, therefore, does he not master the technique of concentration, and why does he not order his unconsciousness and make full use of all his knowledge and ability?
49. The yearning after all his knowledge and ability, after the experience and after the wisdom, lies yet hidden deep in him.
This one has also been tampered with :
110. When this happens and when the human being recognizes his spirit, the whole abundance gathered in previous lives will arise again in knowledge and wisdom, capability, freedom, love, and peace and will richly benefit him, once he learns to get all these values from the memory banks and to utilize them himself.
The original is:
52. If that happens, and the human recognises his spirit, the entire abundance of knowledge, wisdom, ability, freedom, love and peace collected in earlier lives comes about again and richly benefits him.
--Sanjin 14:48, 23 October 2010 (BST)
In the sentences translated by the Gaiaguys, unconsciosness should have been translated as subconsciousness.
--Sanjin 14:51, 23 October 2010 (BST)
The part where it says "billions of past lives" caught my attention. The material minded person who falsified the truth is past lives greedy.
--Bigfoot 04:01, 25 October 2010 (BST)
This false report should be reported to Eduard Meier ASAP.
--Bigfoot 04:08, 25 October 2010 (BST)
So how are we to know what else has been falsified? There are so many contact reports. Is this a misinterpretation on wendelles part or is this different?
--Zameen 04:21, 25 October 2010 (BST)
For those of you who think that the most important thing of Billy's material is spiritual teaching, please read this contact report over and over. You would see that discourse on beamship is not just something to start conversation between Billy and Semiase.
The Pleiarens did not give many informations about beamship technology because those are very precious and could be misused by Earth humans. Beamship is not something unimportant for Billy. He asked Semiase and other Pleiarens about it on several occasions. Beamship is also not something unimportant for the Pleiarens. They came to Earth by riding beamships, not by meditating.
---- M -- 18:02, 25 October 2010 (BST)
I've already informed Sanjin that I retrieved the German version of this Contact Report from the most revised and most updated version of the German Contact Reports. Thus, it is my conclusion that the differences which appear throughout Semjase's teaching in this version of this Contact Report, as compared to earlier versions of this teaching that were released in other works, represent intentional corrections that have been approved by Meier. Thus, the earlier versions were erroneous, and this revised version is the most accurate one.
Nevertheless, I also told Sanjin to check with Christian Frehner, just to be sure, so we'll see what turns up in this regard in the future.
--βενιαμιν 18:50, 25 October 2010 (BST)
Semiase said: (144) The human being lives because the Creation exists, and his life must be so balanced and relatively perfect, as the Creation itself is balanced and relatively perfect.
It is different with Immanuel's explaination (I don't remember if it is in a contact report or in Talmud Immanuel) which said that Creation is perfecting itself over and over because it is not perfect.
Hawaiian 06:55, 2 November 2010 (UTC)I would agree with Semjase's first comment (if what quoted is true) IF the human's creational environment is balanced and "relatively" perfect. However, Earth humans are certainly NOT balanced, due to gross interferences, genetic manipulations of the worst possible kinds, including one of Creation's worst offenses called "programmed suicides" of shorten life cycles, then of course, Sons and Daughters of Heaven with their self-imposed absolute "god" and religions.
Then you have those that stood by, justifying their non involvement due to some "directive" or interpretation of "free will" of others in order to evolve in circumstances that are detrimental to others who are already seriously handicapped by the above statements.
Creation is always evolving itself; to be absolutely perfect is to prevent further evolution from continuing. But if one perceives "its" existence from an overview prospective, it is "relatively" perfect, that is relative to its components of various realms of existence, otherwise there would be no need of reincarnations and/or 7 different spiritual levels of evolution, since BEING PERFECT is absolute without any need for improvement
---- M -- 21:03, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
To achieve perfection would mean something is finite and so to achieve infinite would mean something is not perfect and thus there is unity.
--Bigfoot 05:47, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
I don't think we will reach a material perfection but I think feelings and spiritual development may bring us close to it. I think all current products need a lot of work thus yearly upgrades to existing stuff such as TV, cars, phones, etc. it's like a neverending cycle here on Earth. ................Until then I await the transforming robot that can do everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Toaster oven, portable moving bathroom, space shuttle, boat, car, time machine..................and many more features.:)
--Markvd 14:24, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
Hawaiian, I don't know whether Semiase really said it or not. I copied and pasted Semiase's statement from Contact Report 11 that I found on this website. I don't know about its validity and I don't care much.
Markvd, a robot you imagined must be so smart that it would quickly refuse to be your slave anymore.
---- M -- 16:10, 2 November 2010 (UTC)