Comments on Contact Report 115
Who has the most wives of all Plejaren males? Who is Mr. Monogamy personified. I read they date for 2 years before marriage so was it tough dating all those babes at the same time or as time passed more wives joined the team.:) Universal clarification please for future planetary wife seeking adventures of a multiuniversal kind.
--Markvd 01:24, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
41. That is of correctness, my friend, and that's exactly why also the secret service agent _______ of the ______ secret service was delegated to address you about the data relating to this and about the possibility of our help.
42. It would be very unwise if I didn't look after these matters and, hence, didn't know that the _______ secret service turned to you through _______, upon which you, as we expected, only responded evasively, however.
This is bull_____ . It is better to wipe the sentences out than present them like that. I have no time to guess the censored words. I prefer to spend my time tonight by watching ______ movies which although will not make me wiser, could make me a little bit warmer.
---- M -- 13:06, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
Hawaiian 03:11, 29 December 2010 (UTC)It is not bull, but very significant coming from none other than the Plejaren leader himself, Paath and further acknowledging that the American secret service is taking BEAM's mission very seriously! Whether they are more interested in countering the Russians to remain at the apex of world domination or for humanity reasons, I leave that up to you to decide.
Also, it is in the best interests for the Plejarens NOT to engage in any ongoing classified events on Earth that will endanger their as well as Billy's mission, which is to raise the Consciousness of Truth for ALL Earth beings.
Hi Evila, I guess that's your opinion, but it sure isn't mine. It's not hard to figure out what names go in those blanks.
--Sheila 03:48, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
This is a very significant contact report. From lines 167 to 191 it can be understood that the spirit teaching is going to be mostly ignored by the majority of Earth humans, but in the year 2075, Billy's spirit form will reincarnate into a personality that will start to help spread the spirit teaching in a very significant form around the world. I'll be 100 years old in 2075 :D if I live that long. I hope to live to 120 so I can see that happen although I might be a little senile by then.
--Jamesm 00:28, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
Perhaps 120 years isnt long enough. I'd be better off dying in 2050 then coming back in 2100 to growing up during the after effects. When would you like to reincarnate?
--Jamesm 00:31, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
I know what you mean, Jamesm, but look deeper into what Quetzal says about the Creational Laws (which somewhat counters a previous posting by Semjase's account?) that do allow for alterations by Billy. Therefore, one can strive to learn beyond these predictions or prophecies and concentrate on your current Awareness, making the proper connections to your currently evolved status and elevate it. I will love to summarize many of these materials, but don't need to spend my time and energy on immature responses as evidenced in recent postings. As a matter of fact, sometimes I feel it is not worth it.
However, there are things or events that cannot be discussed in public forums which are reserved for much higher evolved realms of existence as the dangers for abuse is always present, especially in the current power-lust, greedy environment, where human life is of no consequences.
35. Everything in it is described, presented, and explained very much better than what would have been possible for me to do.
36. However, you should modify certain things a little, in the sense that you interweave some values, which have been worked out for you all by the High Council for a long time in accordance with earthly values.
37. The giving of laws and commandments - you should absolutely work these into your work, which then requires, however - as said - some changes in reference to transpositions.
38. If it is opportune for you, then I can transmit these laws and commandments to you tomorrow, so that you don't come into default with your work relating to this.
The key to longevity on Earth I beleive resides in Japan they seem to have the most 100 + folks other than Gilgamesh who is beyond comprehension for us. I will now begin a Sushi mission and see if it works for me:)
--Markvd 01:35, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
Asket mentioned 2011 as a ww3 possibility.
--Bigfoot 03:29, 29 December 2010 (UTC)