--Sanjin 02:22, 17 October 2009 (UTC)Hi, is it possible to make separate folders for different kind of pictures? It just looks unorderly when they are all thrown together.
Note: Some photos were doubles which I found so far when sorting in groups of fives --J-Truthseeker 16:56, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
I only glanced at it, but the Hebrew-Lyranic alphabetic-correspondential chart has at least 2 mistakes, namely that Orash & Emaph are given in Hebrew, although they have taken the functions of being final forms of the letters Mem (Memh) & Tzade (Xade), respectively. ם Mem Sofit (final Mem) looks like a square now, instead of a circle, & ץ Tzade Sofit (final Tzade) has turned its foot into a line, similarly to how the modern Yodh (Jedh) is now just a curved angle or 'flame', instead of an isosceles triangle.
- Unthinkably, it was also omitted that Uheth is the same letter as the Hebrew ט Teth.
MarksmanR 10:23, 5 November 2009 (UTC) According to the approved, unnoficial translation of "Book of Symbols" by FIGU Canada, the following translations are different for what is posted here:
- Abartigkeit: Perversity (instead of deviancy)
- Ablehnung: Rejection (instead of disapproval)
- Abscheu/Ekel: Revulsion/Disgust (instead of horror/disgust)
- Ur-Absolutum: Ur-Absolutum ('Ur' not translated)
- Mission/Aufgabe: Mission/Task
- Bescheidenheit: Modesty (instead of selflessness)
- Achtung/Respekt: Attention/Respect
- Verbundenheit: Solidarity (instead of connection)
- Wissen: Knowing (instead of knowledge)
- Gewalt: Violence (a translation instead of remaining as 'Gewalt')
- Pflicht: Duty (instead of obligation)
- Freiheit: Liberty (instead of freedom)
- Menschheit: Mankind (instead of humankind)
Should they be changed to match the FIGU Canada translations then?