The Talmud of Jmmanuel - Laws and Proverbs
171 Chapter 26
Laws and Commandments
1. "Since the laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments of god are in effect, they shall be observed and respected.
2. "Just as the laws and directives of Creation are the laws and directives for the spirit and for life, so the laws and commandments of god are the laws and commandments for material-life and human regulations.
3. "God issued the laws and commandments to serve as material-life and human regulations for that which is right, and also as a guideline for life.
4. "Thus laws and commandments serve as paths upon which humans should walk in wisdom and intelligence so as to be righteous.
5. "Thus, as the laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments of god are to be obeyed, humans must not bring forth any other laws and commandments.
6. "The laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments of god should be considered as the true laws and commandments and should be followed, since they alone have lasting validity and correctness.
7. "When humans deviate from these laws and directives, however, they bring forth illogical and inadequate human laws and commandments that are based on false logic and, thus, are extremely faulty.
8. "When humans are fainthearted in consciousness, their laws and commandments are fainthearted as well, and therefore they resemble confused teachings.
9. "When humans are presumptuous and disregard the laws and directives of Creation and those of god, they are forced to bring forth their own laws which are flawed, however, and lead everyone astray.
10. "Man-made laws and commandments produce murder and all manner of evil, and as evil spreads and gains the upper hand, man no longer has control over it.
11. "Commandments and laws are valuable only when they are derived from wisdom, and hence are logical,
12. "but logic requires wisdom and understanding.
13. "Human laws and human commandments are powerless, unless they are founded upon the laws and directives of Creation, just as god's laws and commandments are founded upon them, as he issued them in his wisdom."
Proverbs of Wisdom
14. "Truly, I say to you, wisdom must be learned from the laws of Creation, which humans may recognize in nature.
15. "But if humans do not think and seek, they will not be able to attain wisdom and will remain fools.
16. "The wise do not moan about lost things, about the dead and about events of the past.
17. "Fools, however, cry over things that are not worth crying over, and thereby they increase their grief, privation and misery.
18. "Those who have acquired sufficient wisdom and live according to the laws, permit not even the slightest harming of creatures, when they are without fault.
19. "Half-wits and fools who are not masters over their senses mistake harm for benefit, benefit for harm, and great sorrow for joy.
20. "Because people are not dedicated to wisdom and do not seek knowledge or recognize the laws, they harbor foolishness and vice.
21. "The dishonest, the stupid, grumpy, greedy, unscrupulous, uncouth and the angry will suffer harm for being poor in consciousness.
22. "When people duly receive daily just a little wisdom in their consciousness, they will grow like the waxing moon during the first half of the lunar month.
23. "Wisdom is the greatest asset of humanity and so is the created will, which is lord over love and happiness; but all of this is meaningless without the power of the spirit.
24. "A fool who idly rests and waits for fate goes to ruin like an unfired pot in water.
25. "Those who take care of a cow always receive milk; likewise, those who nurture wisdom and apply it through the power of the spirit bring forth rich fruit.
26. "Recognize each law of Creation and once you have recognized it, adhere to it and live accordingly, because the laws are the greatest wisdom.
27. "There is no eye equal to wisdom, no darkness equal to ignorance, no power equal to the power of the spirit, and no terror equal to the poverty of consciousness.
28. "There is no higher happiness than wisdom, no better friend than knowledge, and no other savior than the power of the spirit.
29. "Those who have intelligence may grasp my speech so they will be wise and knowing."
The False Teachings of Saul
30. When Jmmanuel had finished this speech, behold, a man named Saul approached him and said,
31. "You preach a new teaching, and it has been strange to me from the beginning; it seems silly to me, and your mind appears confused."
32. But Jmmanuel said, "How can you tell me that I am confused in mind when it is you who are confused in consciousness and do not understand?
33. "Truly, I say to you, though you are Saul, and you persecute me and my disciples because of my teachings, you will change your mind.
34. "Hereafter you shall be named Paul. You shall travel in every direction and make amends for having called my teachings false and my spirit confused.
35. "You will load great guilt upon yourself, for in your ignorance you will misunderstand my teachings and will therefore preach them incorrectly.
36. "Your speech will be confused, and people throughout the world will be enslaved by it and will worship the false doctrine.
37. "Just as you will bind the land of the Greeks to an evil religious cult because of your false teachings, so you will call me "the Anointed" in their language.
38. "It will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that they will call me Jesus Christ, which means 'the Anointed.'
39. "And it will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that human blood will be shed in this name, so much that it cannot be held in all existing containers.
40. "You are still persecuting me and my disciples because of my teachings, but soon the time will come when you will change your mind,
41. "when once more you face me and assume I am a ghost.
42. "Truly, I say to you: Like so many others, you will be greatly at fault that my teachings will be adulterated and humans will establish erroneous religious cults.
43. "You, however, will be the cornerstone of the folly by which I will be called 'Jesus Christ' and the 'redeemer' for a deluded religious cult."
44. And Jmmanuel was furious, seized a stick and chased Saul away.
45. Saul, his thoughts full of revenge, joined forces with Juda Ihariot, son of the Pharisee, and they discussed how to seize Jmmanuel so he could be handed over to the henchmen.
- Sermon on the Mount
- 12 Commandments
- Laws and Proverbs
- The Human Being and Creation
- Final Teachings
- The Twelve Recommendations
- Evil Spirits