From Future Of Mankind
(Redirected from Planet Erra)
- Plejara or Plejares (alternative names)
- About 500 light years away from Earth on the otherside of the Pleiades star cluster
- A fraction of a seconds difference from our space-time configuration (space-time configuration has the same meaning as dimension).
- Gravity: 3% higher than 1 Earth-g
- Diameter: Almost the same as the Earth
- Continents: Several
- The Andromedan High Council are the lead advisor's to the Plejaren Federation.
- Leadership is chosen according to level of spiritual wisdom/Evolution.
- Average lifespan: ~1000 Earth-years
- Age of puberty: 12 to 16 Earth-years
- Age of maturity/marriage: 70 Earth-years
- Diseases: All STDs eradicated
- Genetic alterations: All pubic hair removed!
- Robot-assisted manufacturing
- Borrowed-asset scheme (e.g. flying cars etc)
- Food, energy and housing free
- Poverty eradicated
- Multi-story, helicoidal buildings exist but no sky scrapers
- Extensive park and garden facilities with footpaths are placed between residential buildings
- No streets or roads of any kind. All residential areas have their own pedestrian zones
- No surface vehicles used with the exception of hobbyists
- Majority live in the countryside or rural areas
- Majority of homes are single-family houses that are semi-spherical or spherical in shape with a minimum diameter of 21 metres (69 ft)
- Building materials largely consist of a resistant metal alloy or synthetic material that is primarily from sand, similar to silicon
- Sufficient room for family of 5
- Each house is built on its own plot of fertile land of at least 1 hectare (2.5 acres)
- All families take pleasure in planting and cultivating their fruit, vegetables and flower gardens
- Gardens are used as much as possible for personal cultivation of home grown food
- Each home has it's own water and energy supply
- Not a single smoke stack pollutes the atmosphere on Erra!
- Houses and buildings are not constructed from small pieces, that is, made from stone or cement blocks and so forth. They are made as single units from synthetic materials. There is not one seam anywhere. Furthermore, they are constructed on systems of springs or as floating bodies.
- Both monogamy and polygamy exist - one man to many women but not the other way around (subsequent reincarnation as the opposite sex equals out the apparent inequality).
- No men and women on Erra are homosexual or bisexual as this benign and natural genetic disorder has been eradicated through genetic manipulation.
- There are virtually never any incompatible couples due to the use of advanced astrology and other social sciences.
- Thus there are virtually never any divorces on Erra and furthermore, all childrens' well-being is guaranteed.
- Sex and cohabitation are permitted without marriage but not having children.
- Couples who wish to get married must must go through a two years period during which no sexual activity is permitted, and they can only see each other once every seven days. This period must be followed by one year without ever seeing each other.
- A married man may have a personal building into which no wife may enter.
- Main languages: Errin and Sarat
- Federation common: Kosan
- Number of languages: 16,403 (July 2002 quote)
- Average number learned by Errans: 3
- Exceptional number learned by a few Errans: 100
- Technology-assisted learning
- Any language can be learned in 30-31 days
- Murder and prostitution eradicated
International/World/Planetary level Conflict
- The last war took place 50,000 years ago, by Earth comprehensions of time calculations.
Other Interesting Facts
- There are no roads on Erra
- Orchards of fruit trees hundreds of metres high with giant fruit e.g. tomatoes, which are processed on an industrial scale
- Only couples without any genetic disorders are permitted to procreate
- Population of planet is carefully controlled
- Expectant mothers receive their own house and land (100m x 100m)
- They regularly send impulses to Earth-scientists, undetected, to plant useful inventions within their minds
- And Still They Fly! 2nd Edition, page 20
- Contact Report 251
- And Still They Fly!, 2nd Edition, page 17