Southern England Interessengruppe
INTERESSENGRUPPE FÜR MISSIONSWISSEN
Please note that Future Of Mankind is not an official FIGU website, and this is not the original presentation.
We are a diverse group of individuals who meet monthly in Luton, see Demography Of Luton, and share a keen interest in the writings of Billy Eduard Albert Meier and his on-going contacts with extraterrestrial races, known as Plejaren Federation. The group is open to anyone who has an interest in the Billy Meier UFO case and information disseminated by FIGU in Switzerland. As a group, we strive to learn from each other, study together for our individual and collective development and promote the FIGU mission in England.
How The Southern England Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission Began.
- Excerpt from Newsletter No. 001 - 1st June 2016 - source
The Southern England Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission (Southern England Interest group for the FIGU mission) was founded in August 2015 By Karl Beaney and I, Stephen Moore.
Before the formation of the Southern England Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission an attempt to form an official FIGU group in England was made by both Karl and I, along with another FIGU passive member.
This attempt failed before any fruits developed. Karl and I kept in contact, determined to form and be part of an official FIGU group. We met and discussed how we would like to go about making a FIGU group here in England a reality. We decided to present FIGU Switzerland with an application to form an Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission here in England.
Our decision to form this group over a FIGU-Studiengruppe was based on the fact that there were only 2 members in the group and we could not fulfil the requirements of a FIGU-Studiengruppe. Further we wanted to have a group that is open to non FIGU passive members due to there being only 7 passive members in England. This allows the group to be open for interested persons who wish to further their study and understanding of the Spiritual Teaching without any obligation to become FIGU passive members. We presented some initial ideas to FIGU by means of Christian Frehner, who presented our list of ideas and request for permission to form an official FIGU group in England.
Some of our initial ideas included a website, Booklets pertaining to different aspects and topics of the Spiritual Teaching and Eduard Meier’s contacts with the Plejaren. Further, we wanted to visit conferences around England to hand out booklets and talk to any interested persons.
After we received permission from Christian Frehner, from the CG49, Karl and I started work on our first booklet named “Why is Eduard Albert Meier the only authentic UFO contactee of the Plejaren Federation on Earth?”.
The website was developed by myself with further help from Karl who provided translations and documents.
The group now has three more members, Aimee, Scott and Jonathan.
After interest in the group from the website, we arranged to meet up at a location suitable for all of us. The group meetings now take place every second Saturday of each month in Luton. The group is going very well and thus far has achieved more than we thought we would in only a short time.
Regular contact with Christian Frehner, for his support and advice, as well as his friendship, takes place and all booklets and other materials that are created within the group also get shared with FIGU Switzerland. For the near future England has an Interessengruppe für die FIGU-Mission and members can further their interest in the truth and the true meaning of life.
By Stephen Moore
Related to United Kingdom
- Prince Charles, Princess Diana - Contact Report 136 line 255.
- Prince Philip - FIGU Bulletin 011
- Stonehenge - Contact Report 216 line 144., FIGU Special Bulletin 47.
- Merlin - Contact Report 469, Contact Report 471, The Truth About Merlin, King Arthur And The Excalibur.
- Charles Darwin - Contact Report 437, FIGU Special Bulletin 032
- Crop circles - Contact Report 257, FIGU Bulletin 003
- England's flying saucers - Contact Report 251
- England's new breed of religious fanatics - Contact Report 215, The Henoch Prophecies
- British English language - Contact Report 241
- UK flooding - Contact Report 150
- Albion's future tsunami - Contact Report 481
- International weapons in UK - Contact Report 182
- England's politics and foreign prejudices - FIGU Bulletin 061
- Ancient fragment from a collector in England - Clarification of a Defamatory Claim
There is more information in search.
- Study Groups
- Proposed Study Groups in Scotland
- Proposed Study Groups in England
- Interessengruppe is German for Interest group.
Share your opinion