Do we and the Plejaren have a common ancestry?
From the FIGU Forum (Questions Answered by Billy):
The Plejaren claim a common ancestry with us namely the Lyra-Vega system. Does this mean that before they migrated to the Plejares, and before we came to the Sol system, that we were generally, on about the same spiritual level or the same age in spirit? If so, then what primary factors have contributed to their evolutionary advancements?
ANSWER: Hi Lonnie,
They made a greater effort than we. Besides they have made peace among themselves about 50,000 years ago, which means they didn't have wars since then.
In contrast, we on Earth are still fighting and killing each other, and more than once civilization had to start from the ashes again.
Do the Plejaren have the capability to grow a third set of teeth?
From the FIGU Forum (Questions Answered by Billy):
Do [Plejaren] change their teeth more than one time? Or they just like Earth human beings changing the teeth only once when they are young?
ANSWER: Hi Hampton Chiu,
A funny, but very "close" question. :-)
They only change once, like here on Earth. However they would [utilise] the means (technically) to let grow a third generation if the need arises. But since their teeth are in good health ...
Btw: Billy once tasted their teeth-cleaning means, something like a chewing-gum. It tasted deliciously, somewhat sour, and you could get addicted to the flavor of it, he said.
- The single, uniform language spoken over the entire planet of Erra is called Sarat.
- They can also speak a common language with other races/peoples from other planets that belong to the their federation. The language is called Kosan and is considered an inter-cosmic language that has even extended beyond the borders of our galaxy.
- Regarding learning Sarat or Kosan.
- The Sarat (Plejaren) alphabet is useless with out a dictionary.
- We don't know the proper spoken sound of the Sarat letters and words to put together sentences.
- The letters are are not available in any bookstore or in the contact reports, only at the FIGU shop.
- The subject has a FIGU Forum section: Plejaren language-"Sarat"
Forum comment. General summary translation
This information came with a disclaimer that these language groupings are only broad classifications and nothing fine grained.
Basically, according to the Plejaren, the first protolanguage on Earth was called BRO. This developed over time to GLOS and went on to be known as GLOSIA. Finally, the original BRO protolanguage after going through several modifications became known as JSBRON and JSBRONA. BRO was the original earth language from which all earth language developed. BRO underwent modification and was greatly enhanced by the 7 old Lyren languages, already highly developed. These seven Lyren languages enriched BRO and produced a host of earth languages:
1) WESTAN = All African languages
2) TRJDJN = All Indian languages as well as languages of the southern and central hemisphere Islanders.
3) ARJN = All Germanic, Indo-European, Latin and English, Celtic etc.
Note: Arjn is the predecessor language that one of the Plejaren languages is based on.
4) HEBRJN = Assyrian, Arabic, Hebrew, Babylonian, Aramaic languages.
5) KJDAN = Chinese and Japanese.
6) BAMAR = Australian, Ottoman and Middle Eastern languages.
7) SUMAN = Minoan (from which ancient Greek was founded), Atlantean, Sumerian, etc.
Variously sourced but always from Billy Meier texts and forum sourced see link above
"mata" - eye
"granisa" - grandmother
"gross-rama" - great-spacer (large ship)
"arimo" - stop, halt, cease, hold on or hold up
"odur" - hour
"musal" - day
"asar" - month (13 in a year on Erra)
"elo" - demi, partial or semi
"Kosan" - intergalactic dialect
"Jschrjsch" - JSCHRJSCH is another spelling (and/or pronounciation) for JSHRJSH.
"Jschwjsch" - (or JHWH/IHWH) a human being that has attained the evolutionary level of a King of Wisdom (Earth term for this is "God", which has erroneously been attributed to Creation itself over the years).
"Urda" - German: Erde - Earth
"Salome" - Peace in Love and Wisdom
"jaunes" - rogue, the implication of the word is not to insinuate a scoundrel but as to refer to one who is wise with people; one who holds back excesses of information, stealthy in the ways of human nature.
"krall" - A grouping of homes on a property. The word sounds like the North American old west English word "corral" which is another word for a ranch, or a part of a ranch.
In the earlier years 1970's to early 2000's, they were referring to themselves as Pleiadian as a narrowing mechanism in order they say, to achieve both an exposure and enclosure for those perhaps disingenuous individuals who in those earlier years sought to paint and tarnish the information with a thick rich fantasy coating and glaze of disinformation. It was a simpler exercise than it may on the face of it appear, to create that separation, despite being some decades in the making. Pleiades is a well known catchphrase and buzzword for the cluster of stars in the nights sky and pleiadians would needless to say be a popular way of referring to them. To discover the word Plejaren and the other terms, a deeper reading into the information was necessary. This ensured the individuals were not just making stuff up and were actually reading the information and understanding it, from there the possibility has arisen for a world wide community who have been able to carefully study the explanations without being disturbed and have really learnt something. The separation is still however dependant upon individuals wanting the truth and always will be.
- We are all on Earth fundamentally incompatible with the Plejaren and the Plejaren Federation members. They have a fundamentally different ideology, mentality and temperament for life and outlook, that we could not possibly compare to our own. They age roughly ten times slower than we do, have a resulting longer life expectancy and thus every stage of their life is proportionately far longer in duration for them.
- They know most of everything there is to know about real life and reality. Knowing about us and our world, much more than we ourselves know.
- Keridwena was the sister of Ptaahs grandfather Ezekeel and was not an Jschrjsch. Keridwena is or is not NinianeTBC who later became known as Nimue and later still the Lady of the Lake which we know today.
- The Plejaren voice sound has been described by a few individuals; tending to differ in opinion and therefore being unreliable with no sound recording clips. The presumably young adult (Earth equivelent 18-34 – 150-300) Plejaren (not wider Plejaren Federation) individuals have a sort of high pitched fast delivery, compared to cartoon character Amy Wong voiced by Lauren Tom, stereotype Cantonese in terms of rate, speed, flow and pitch. However, appearing to use a Germanic sounding word bank and phrasing. A merge; an intellectual Chinese person speaking German phrases as if imitating a Chinese speaker, but obviously speaking Plejaren. It's therefore identifiably unique yet human in quality, connoting education, linguistic cultivation and refinement. The males slightly deeper but fitting the same description, which factors voice changes around puberty, presumably Plejaren children have an even higher pitch. Presumably older and other Plejaren individuals will have characteristics such as husk, hoarse, raspy, and airy qualities, on top of that description. The description of higher pitch seems to fit with their diet description; high vegetable, vitamin and fruit based diets tend to lead to higher pitch, more rapid velocity and quickening, while high meat concentration based diets including environmental toxic irritations, breathing style and specific atmospheric exposure, tends to lead to incredibly slow, low rumble sounding voices, Jeff Bridges for contrast. We have to be careful not to be too narrowing with descriptions because the Plejaren Federation is diverse. Leading out from the situation has interestingly been compared to the description of the Chinese and Japanese arriving 25 thousand years ago and constituting the latest migration to Earth, opinions have been drawn between higher civilizations in the universe generally and this higher pitch and rapid rate of communication, or whether these are just features of cultures with particularly complicated languages.
- English: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11355.html?1280905792#POST48193
- German: http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/17/2335.html#POST959
- Note: Ezekeel was Sfath's father so Keridwena is Ptaah's “great aunt”.
- Contact Report 469