Contact Report 392
N.B. This translation contains errors due to the insurmountable language differences between German and English.
Before reading onward, please read this necessary prerequisite to understanding this document.
- Contact Reports volume: 10 (Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 10)
- Page number(s): Unknown
- Date/time of contact: Saturday, June 25, 2005, 4:31 PM
- Translator(s): Benjamin Stevens and Larry Driscoll
- Date of original translation: 27th December 2010 (Ben), 10th March 2010 (Larry)
- Corrections and improvements made: N/A
- Contact person: Ptaah
For quite some time, an English translation of a prediction of Ptaah from the 392nd Contact has existed on the internet. The translation reads as follows:
"According to our preview, there will be a seaquake of 9 points on the Richter Scale in the region of the North Pacific not far from the American coast, from Portland to the south of California up to Washington in the north. As a result, there will be a gigantic fault of several hundred kilometers, when as never before a seaquake-tsunami will spread in a ring form and produce immense devastation on the main land and on the islands, which will cost many human lives. The seaquake will last for about 5 minutes, to be followed by additional and less forceful quakes, which will trigger another but less severe tsunami. Some facts about this threatening danger are known to terrestrial scientists, but they are not capable of realizing the really/factually developing catastrophe."
Per the request of a reader, I have independently translated this section of the Contact Report and have provided my translation below for comparison. The primary difference between the two translations is that the original translation, which has been on the internet for a while, strongly appears to have Ptaah saying that a seaquake-tsunami spreading out in a ring form has never happened before, whereas my translation simply has Ptaah saying that the seaquake-tsunami will be an unprecedented one and also that it will spread out in a ring shape, without implying that no tsunami has ever spread out in a ring shape before. I am quite confident that my translation of this portion accurately reflects Ptaah's original German statement and, thus, that the previous translation has caused unnecessary confusion on this matter.
Larry Driscoll also translated additional lines from this contact which I have now included for your convenience, dear reader.
Contact Report 392 Translation
This section translated by Larry Driscoll, around March 10, 2010.
... Yet, still I have a question, if you would allow.
8. Then, about what does it concern?
9. However, what question do you still have, which seems important to you?
It concerns tsunamis. – On December 26, 2004 occurred, as you know, the large seaquake,- respectively, tsunami catastrophe in Indonesia, where from, as you have explained, ultimately 359,796 human beings lost their lives. Differently to this, is officially maintained, that the number of victims amounts to only around 300,000. The process of the sea bottom fault, respectively, the seaquake has built up for more than 2700 years, as you have stated. Is this correct?
10. Your information is correct.
11. Exactly, it was 2714 years.
12. And as for the number of victims from the catastrophe is concerned, such is our information correct up to the last digit.
I have no doubt about this. Now, however to my original question. In an unofficial conversation you said, that such seaquakes with enormous sea bottom faults always occur over large time periods, because the stress builds up in the earth crust often over a very long time, where over a century, or one, two or even three millennia, would not be rare. As well, so you have explained, quake waves move along at around 15,000 kilometers per hour through the interior of the Earth, and with strong quakes also surface waves become evident, precisely such, that the Earth surface visibly moves in regular wave form. Now, have I understood correctly, what you have said?
13. You succumb to no misunderstanding.
Then, I want to ask you, when was the last large seaquake catastrophe equal to or even worse in extent before the tsunami catastrophe in Indonesia, respectively, in the Gulf of Bengal in Sumatra and Thailand, etc.; Do you know something about this?
14. The last catastrophe like this occurred on January 26, 1700, in fact, exactly, at 21.00 hrs in the northwest Pacific in front of the American northwest coast.
15. It was such an enormous seaquake, that it raised up in the sea a very large fault and originated a tsunami, which spread out and wreaked havoc in all directions.
16. Especially, the northwest coast of America was devastated far into the inland, wherein also large forest regions were destroyed.
17. The tsunami water also rolled further southwards and reached the islands of Hawaii to Micronesia, where on the islands also large destruction and human lives were claimed, like this was the case in North America.
18. However, the gigantic tsunami also rolled over the Pacific to Japan, where likewise great havoc was caused by the wild water, as well as to certain parts of the Chinese coast, etc..
Was this the only large seaquake with large tsunami, which has developed since 2714 years ago up to the seaquake catastrophe in Indonesia?
19. No, for there are to be listed still others in similar size.
20. So it is recorded in our annals, for example, that occurred in the Pacific similar radiating large occurrences 2600 years ago, thus 600 BC, as well as 400 AD and 700 AD.
And are further such occurrences to be expected?
21. Undoubtedly, for mega seaquakes like this, through which enormous tsunamis arise, are already being created.
22. Probably, the largest one will also occur in the northwest pacific – in addition to more in Indonesia.
You are again sparse with information and explanations.
23. According to our forecasting abilities, there will arise though a seaquake of strength 9 on the Richter scale, in the area of the north Pacific not far in front of the American coast, from Portland and in the south California, up to Washington in the north, a gigantic fault of several hundred kilometers, as a result of which an, up till now never to have occurred there, seaquake tsunami breaks out in ring form and causes enormous destruction to the mainland and to islands and will claim many human lives.
24. The seaquake will last around 5 minutes long, after which then many further and smaller quakes follow and also even a smaller tsunami is released.
25. Some facts concerning this threatening danger are known to Earth scientists, but they are unable to grasp the actual threatening catastrophe.
I can understand this myself, for our scientists are, as a rule, narrow minded and moreover live with incorrect ideas. Now tell me, when will this monstrosity occur?
26. It will occur on ..., however, about which you have to keep silent.
It goes without saying, my mouth is sealed. Thanks for the information.
Next section translated by Ben Stevens.
|23. According to our preview, in the area of the North Pacific - not far off the American coast from Portland and in the south of California all the way up to Washington in the north - a gigantic fault of several hundred kilometers will come about by means of a seaquake measuring 9 on the Richter scale, by what means a hitherto unprecedented seaquake-tsunami will spread out in a ring shape and cause immense devastation on the mainland and on islands and also claim many human lives.||23. Unseren Vorausschauungen gemäss wird sich im Gebiet des Nordpazifik unweit vor der amerikanischen Küste, von Portland und im Süden Kaliforniens bis hinauf nach Washington im Norden durch ein Seebeben von der Stärke 9 auf der Richterskala eine gigantische Verwerfung von mehreren hundert Kilometern ergeben, wodurch ein bis dahin noch nie dagewesener Seebeben–Tsunami sich ring förmig ausbreiten und ungeheure Zerstörungen auf dem Festland und auf Inseln anrichten und auch viele Menschenleben fordern wird.|
|24. The seaquake will last for about 5 minutes, after which many other and milder quakes will then follow and will also trigger another smaller tsunami.||24. Das Seebeben wird rund 5 Minuten lang andauern, wonach dann viele weitere und leichtere Beben folgen und auch noch einen kleineren Tsunami auslösen werden.|
|25. Some facts concerning this threatening danger are known to the terrestrial scientists, but they aren’t able to grasp the genuinely developing catastrophe.||25. Einige Fakten in bezug auf diese drohende Gefahr sind den irdischen Wissenschaftlern bekannt, doch vermögen sie nicht die wirklich entstehende Katastrophe zu erfassen.|
- Ben Stevens directly input his section.
- Larry's translation was sourced from http://theyflyblog.com/more-about-the-coming-san-francisco-earthquake/01/04/2014
Share your opinion