Religion is a cultural system of behaviours and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relates to a humanity.
Relegeon is a cultural system of behaviours and practices, world views, historically popular (influential) but useful texts, historically famous well used places, naturally developed ethics (common law), and naturally occurring societal organisation that relates to a humanity.
- 1 What are five important aspects regarding Earth religions?
- 2 FIGU Forum Questions Answered by Billy
- 3 Contact Report 039 about religion
- 4 Indexed terms
- 5 Religion and Relegeon
- 6 Common misconceptions
- 7 Further Reading
- 8 References
What are five important aspects regarding Earth religions?
- Religion is only a primitive machination by Man to command, suppress and exploit others, to which only life forms that are weak in their consciousness succumb.
- When Man indulges in his religions, i.e. malevolent, erroneous doctrines, his consciousness wastes away more and more and ultimately leads to a bottomless abyss.
- Earth is the only planet within the Milky Way galaxy that has religions of our form. Our religions control people’s lives and the welfare of the whole planet retarding our world by thousands of years in spiritual development. 
- Every aspect of spiritual evolution is blocked by these religions, making any genuine progress impossible.
- Our religions still contain some real worth, but this becomes so overshadowed that only a few people are able to see any effective truth in them.
FIGU Forum Questions Answered by Billy
Why have we not yet destroyed ourselves like other star systems have done so because of religion?
From the FIGU Forum (Questions Answered by Billy):
Semjase said that the damage from the Christian religion had spread to other systems and galaxies and even caused their destruction. How is this possible when, as crazy as things are here, we haven't yet destroyed our own world over this, at least not to the extent she describes?
ANSWER: Hi Michael,
The other ones had more sophisticated weapons and technology to destroy themselves. We are still bound to our planet (luckily, in this respect). We are still in our baby shoes compared to them (in technical aspects).
Contact Report 039 about religion
I know that very well, and in these falsified assertions, the boundless stupidity and lack of education of the scribes inevitably comes to full expression, for how else could they have written in their fantasy story that Ararat is the highest mountain in the world, and on the other hand, how, for example, could elephants as well as mammoths, which were still there at that time, rhinoceroses and all other 4-legged animals, etc. have climbed down from Ararat? I happen to know the mountain very well and know that even a good mountain climber has lots of distress and trouble when wanting to conquer the mountain.
275. Not all Earth human beings think logically and with a sharp mind.
276. Many also live in some belief of an unreal religion, which forbids them to reflect upon and investigate such matters.
277. On the other hand, you also have to consider that you have traveled very far, and you have considered everything very precisely.
278. As I know, you’ve traveled 43 countries of the Earth and have tirelessly been in investigations.
279. So you have - also with our assistance - experienced and found many more things than what the best archaeologists and other scientists of the Earth have ever managed to do.
280. Moreover, you’ve also traveled outer space and the DAL Universe with us and have seen various foreign worlds and other life forms.
Maybe you’re right...
Religion and Relegeon
- You make your own luck.
- Everyone is the architect of his or her own fortune.
- Everywhere, everything is well ordered. Law and regulation and natural principles prevail. [Show/Hide]
- The forbidden fruit mentioned in the Book of Genesis (not Billy Meier's version in the books section) is never identified as an apple, a misconception widely depicted in Western art. The original Hebrew texts mention only tree and fruit. Early Latin translations use the word mali, which can be taken to mean both "evil" and "apple". In early Germanic languages the word "apple" and its cognates usually meant simply "fruit". German and French artists commonly depict the fruit as an apple from the 12th century onwards e.g. John Milton's Areopagitica from 1644 explicitly mentions the fruit as an apple. Jewish scholars have suggested that the fruit could have been a grape, a fig, wheat, an apricot, or an etrog. Requires citation/check; Billy Meier and Plejaren may have described the forbidden fruit as the negative degeneration (tendency leaning toward acts of depravity) caused by the genetic modification, the very short life expectancy rate (abnormal rate of ageing). All human beings what ever ageing rate they have (whichever world) are capable of degenerate behaviour but with the Earth human it's a particularly rapid (ridiculously fast, monstrously) rate of change, abnormal historically for us and this opens the opportunity to more craziness than would be normal, paired with the progression through the dark ages (now over), it had/has the propensity to cause a real mess, and has by many accounts, however this requires citation. Billy Meier and Plejaren do however regularly refer to progresses and cognitions of humanity as leading toward bearing fruit, and some developments as being fruitless etc., though this is a different type of personal reaching toward fruit, and work and efforts ripening fruit etc., metaphorical, figurative fruits which we have to independently choose from the knowledge tree. A myth generating, fanciful, way of generally saying education, generally learning something.[citations needed]
- There is no evidence that Jesus was born on the 25th of December. The Bible never claims a date of 25 December (he and his followers primarily used the Hebrew calendar, which as a lunisolar calendar does not have a day-to-day correspondence to the fully solar Roman calendar nor its modern-day descendant Gregorian calendar); contextual clues may imply (for academics) a date closer to September. The fixed date is attributed to Pope Julius the First because in the year 350 CE he declared the twenty-fifth of December the official date of celebration. Academics postulate that the date may have initially been chosen to correspond with either the day exactly nine months after Christians believe Jesus to have been conceived, the date of the Roman winter solstice, or one of various ancient winter festivals (especially Dies Natalis Solis Invicti). Billy Meier and Plejaren say that no one by that name was even born near that year and month. However, controversially they say someone, a man, was born on the 3rd of February in the year 111 who was called Jmmanuel and the events that transpired in the mans life have a very vague semblance to this purported fictional character, if the fantastical elements are removed from the narrative and replaced with sensational elements of extraterrestrial communication and within a more realistic framework. The arrangement was bound to create some form of religious belief system, delivered in the run up, pre-medieval; though it was not anticipated it would run quite as far as it has done into the utter baseless delusions and fantasies it has up to now, less than 1900 years, a very short amount of time for it blossom into what it is today, an all out series of global belief system organisations. Though we were assessed as absolutely being capable of it by the extraterrestrials, with our short life expectancy, not being much further along than children. Jmmanuel apparently even knew that what he was saying and doing was going to turn into the ugly distortion belief system thing it has, during his lifetime.[citations needed]
- The religious term "Immaculate Conception" was not coined to refer to the virgin birth of Jesus, nor does it reference a supposed belief in the virgin birth of Mary, his mother. Instead, academics believe from contextual research, it denotes a Roman Catholic belief that Mary was not in a state of original sin from the moment of her own conception, however academics (Earth's officially educated persons) don't know what original sin means, they're confused generally, original sin means the genetic modification (they don't know we're genetically modified yet) therefore original sin has only a very loose association with the subject. Billy Meier and Plejaren say that Mary was a terrestrial (born on Earth) and Jmmanuels father (Gabriel)[citations needed] was extraterrestrial (born on Erra).[citations needed] They had loving sex like a normal couple to conceive the baby. Gabriel despite being an extraterrestrial born on Erra, was previously an Earth human who (in a previous incarnation, see reincarnation) left in a small fleet of spaceships during the last globalisation (Atlantis), was intercepted by the Plejaren Federation and he died on Erra, later incarnated on that world instead of this for that reason and then was chosen due to that legacy fact to be part of the monitoring of Earth, then as Gabriel inseminated Mary i.e. in a relationship, had sex.[citations needed] Gabriel later died of old age on Erra. The spirit-form more recently incarnated as Quetzal and again helps with the Plejaren team which monitors Earth.[citations needed]
- Mormons who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) no longer practice polygamy, although it was historically practiced in the LDS Church. Billy Meier and Plejaren say that polygamy is a naturally acceptable arrangement under some circumstances, for some men not all, however despite this acknowledgment Billy Meier himself is monogamous and follows the way we do it, the way Switzerland does it. This by the way is somewhat prevalent across the board, throughout Billy Meier's behaviour and attitudes, he does things the way we do it, lawfully, under the law of the land, Switzerland's laws at least. Some areas of the world have polygamy, this area of knowledge has not been researched, we have not investigated from where this derivative religious belief system got this idea etc., and where they possibly got an idea like that etc.[citations needed]
- Many Billy Meier case, FIGU and Plejaren readers have never read the Bible (any of them, any of the various bibles), many come from a no religious education introduction background, some lean toward, athiestic-agnostic-atheism, anti-theism, and others have read only a very small amount of religious texts, others are entirely neutral on any of these social matters and some are science, mathematics and economics based thinking persons. However some have read the entire religious works and were brought right up into theism during their most influential development years, as children now adults. Some readers are tolerant to happy with the concept of incarnation and some spiritual concepts. What is exceptionally rare however are readers who haven't accepted evolution or think the Earth is flat etc. There are several other types of personal arrangements who have been lead for whatever to Billy Meier and Plejaren. The readership is quite diverse. Some Billy Meier text is specially crafted to suit the kind and type of reader that is more so likely to go to looking for it and read it out of their interests and it’s written design is catered around the type of person, demonstrating Billy knows something about folks and is considerate etc.
- Contact Report 1, lines 57 and 45 respectively.
- Contact Report 31
- Contact Report 31
- Contact Report 31
- FIGU Bulletin 056
- FIGU Bulletin 056
- God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity