Telepathy (from the Ancient Greek τῆλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθος, pathos or -patheia meaning "feeling, perception, passion, affliction, experience") is the Pure spiritual or material consciousness-related energetic-oscillation based means of understanding, transmission and communications process.
Its the transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our traditional sensory channels or physical interaction. It is explained by Billy and the Plejaren to be associated with the correct function of the pineal gland (the gland; epiphysis cerebri [pineal body]), which is situated on the upper section of the diencephalon (mid-brain or between brain) which, in the centre of the brain, perceives visual stimuli, and so forth, whereby, however, the precondition must always be that the human being has not allowed the capacity of this factor to atrophy (partial or complete wasting away of a part of the body).
The fact is that the pineal gland is able to detect Feinstoffsinnlich, electromagnetic fields in a completely different frequency range, that is to say, to -like a sensor -track and recognise them, and thereby receive information. That functions equally in regard to a look which "bores" into the back, or into the nape of the neck, when, as a result of and the thought-vibrations of the person who is the observer, the fact of the look directed at the back, or at the nape of the neck, is recognised by the pineal gland and this information reaches the Consciousness.
The fluidal vibrations of the world of thoughts have nothing to do with the Supernatural because there is no Supernatural. The fluidal vibrations of the thoughts are based on a factor which is called "Feinstoffsinnlich", not, however, "supernatural", because the supernatural does not exist, and, indeed, because that which is Feinstoffsinnlich can be perceived with the seventh sense, or, with the spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling, consequently it therefore lies far above that which can be perceived by means of the material Senses. Unfortunately, the human being assumes there are only five Senses (hearing, seeing, touching, tasting, smelling,) although seven exist, whereby the two further ones are spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling and feeling, whereby the latter is associated with the instinct and is fundamentally bound with the world of thoughts.
Thus Telepathy is both the Sixth and can be Seventh of the Sixth And Seventh Senses.
Telepathy in the Contact Reports
28. Certainly there are such beings who communicate only telepathically.
29. However, their method of communication was telepathic from the very beginning, or else, they simply allowed their spoken language to become neglected.
30. But as far as we know, no beings who communicate only telepathically have ever come into terrestrial space.
Calcification of the epiphysis cerebri
As you age the pineal gland can become calcified. Whereby calcium phosphate develops over the gland. Many individuals experience symptoms of heavy calcification of the pineal gland by the age of 17. An MRI or other type of brain scan would in this scenario show a large lump of calcium phosphate on the gland as well as other parts of the body.
This calcification process is caused by constant exposure to substances like fluoride which build up in the body over time.
Toothpaste, public water systems, hormones, food additives, excess sugar and sweeteners in your diet or even regular exposure to cell phones has been linked to the phenomenon of calcifying the pineal gland.
Fortunately, there are ways to de-calcify the gland and to limit the calcium phosphate build-up during the remaining time you have left of your material life, your future.
Unfortunately in order to decalcify your pineal gland we individually will need to learn about something, which usually requires effort to be raised, which can be incredibly difficult as we age, especially in terms of developing motivation to do anything or learn anything, especially on a world that lacks a comprehensive education system due to the lack of commonly available real knowledge because it does not exist at that everyday level of lifestyle, due to consumerism and overpopulation sapping the joy out of our lives.
- St johns wort tea
We must learn read and discern quality written works from poorly founded written works, in order to understand substances that cause this phenomenon so we can avoid them. In general, lifestyle choices and diet are the primary causes of calcification.
- Halides include substances like bromide, fluoride and chlorine which are attracted to the pineal gland, encouraging calcium crystals to accumulate at that particular location as well as other locations in living beings. Fluoride is added to the water supply as well as many dental products like toothpaste. Switching to fluoride-free dental products and drinking filtered water can help avoid this problem.
- Consuming excessive amounts of calcium from processed foods or overusing calcium supplements can cause calcium phosphate to build up in your system. Read the ingredients on such products to avoid getting an excessive amount of this chemical in your diet.
- In addition to fluoride, the public water supply is filled with substances that are calcified which can cause harm. Drinking distilled or spring water can help you remove these substances from your water supply.
- Mercury is poisonous and should be avoided to prevent a wide variety of negative health effects. Medical vaccines that are tainted with mercury, bottom feeding fish like prawns or shrimp, bigger fish like tuna or dolphins are all high risk sources for mercury. Consuming spirulina or chlorella can help to remove mercury from your body and brain tissue.
- Chemical pesticides that are in meats or on vegetables can be toxic to the pineal gland. Consuming organic foods and working to consume many raw foods in your diet can help you avoid these substances. Some also opt to cut meat from their diet to prevent pesticide exposure.
- Anything that is not found naturally occurring in nature, making them technically speaking artificial, such as; sweeteners, phenylalanine, refined sugar, Aspartame, deodorants, E numbers, dental mouthwash, air fresheners, cleansers and others can be treated as a toxin by the body, leading to calcification.
- S.C.A.T. refers to sugar, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. These products drain the body’s energy and allow toxins to build up in the system. Cutting these from your life for at least two months can bring increased brain activity as well as an increase in activity from the pineal gland.
Once you have worked to cut out items that will cause calcification of the pineal gland from your lifestyle you will still need to work on removing the existing calcium from your system. It will take some dedication to fully remove these effects, but you will be able to notice the results as you continue with the process.
- Activator X refers to vitamin K1/K2 which can be combined with vitamins D3 and A to create a detoxifier. This detoxifier will restore enzymatic balance to remove calcium from the arteries and move it into the bones where it can be used properly.
- Adding ¼ teaspoon of boron to green tea or consuming organic beets can create a pineal gland cleanser. Consume boron in small quantities throughout the day.
- Some believe that melatonin can be consumed to remove fluoride from your system. This should be consumed along with getting plenty of exercise for the best effects.
- Iodine can be taken in supplement form to deplete calcium supplies and remove sodium fluoride from your system. This should be consumed in small amounts to avoid affecting your bone health.
- Raw cacao is high in antioxidants that can help to stimulate the pineal gland while detoxing the gland.
- Consuming raw lemon or 3 tablespoons of citric acid on an empty stomach can help to detox the pineal gland. You may need to combine these ingredients with spring water to avoid placing excessive amounts of acid on your teeth.
- Garlic can help to dissolve calcium in the body. Consume half a bulb to two bulbs each day, eating it fresh or soaking it in fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to calm the offensive smell.
- Drinking plenty of fluoride-free water can help to flush away toxins that could be affecting the pineal gland.
- Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid that you can add to your food to help detoxify the pineal gland. Neem extract and oregano oil can also be used as an antibiotic that will break down calcium shells from nanobacteria in the pineal gland. Tamarind bark, leaves or pulp can help to flush fluoride out through your urine.