Contact Report 555
N.B. This translation contains errors due to the insurmountable language differences between German and English.
Before reading onward, please read this necessary prerequisite to understanding this document.
- Contact Reports Volume / Issue: 13 (Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 13)
[Contact No. 542 – 596 from 7.7.2012 to 11.9.2014] Source
- Page number(s): TBC
- Date/time of contact: TBC
- Translator(s): TBA
- Date of original translation: TBA
- Corrections and improvements made: N/A
- Contact person: TBC
Synopsis is written here
This is an excerpt of the contact.
Contact Report 555 Translation
|Very sorry but this contact report has not been translated yet or is not known to have been translated yet. The information above is based on where it will be found in the original books. The framework here makes it easier to upload the German text or contribute an English translation based on the German text.||Please submit the original source German text so that we can translate it into English, or help us locate it. See Preliminary Translations and some of the other pages to see how things are being done already, thank you for the help. Please retain the sentence numbering so that anyone in the world may then pick up where you finish, or locate any error or missing sentence quickly.|
- If you had difficulty with something that the reader will notice, a word, or researched something along the way thats very likely going to promt the reader, use this area to explain it here.
- If it was copied from somewhere else, copy the link here and fill in the data under introduction at the top
- If you have for example found a little excerpt somewhere, in a random place, you are welcome ofcourse to submit it, but you must credit the translator unless they wish to remain anonymous.
use this <ref>any references</ref> in the body of the text, if you can't find a suitable English word and so have to use the German word instead to link to dict.figu.org the FIGU dictionary. It will put a little number next to it and then the link at the bottom here.