About Michael Horn
Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for the Billy Meier Contacts, which he has researched since 1979. Michael is, along with his wife Amy, the co-producer of the new documentary, "as the time fulfills", which presents an abundance of ironclad, prophetically accurate scientific evidence that irrefutably authenticates the Billy Meier case. He is the writer and co-producer of the award-winning feature length documentary, "The Silent Revolution of Truth", as well as the writer, producer and narrator of the DVD "The Meier Contacts - The Key To Our Future Survival".
Michael's very eclectic background includes:
- award-winning film director
- film producer
- prize-winning painter
- designer/creator of the still popular fashion fad "fingernail art" (featured in Harper's Bazaar magazine)
- award-winning songwriter
- one of the first creators of digital online book publishing (ebooks)
- music and video producer
- science researcher
- national and international lecturer
- frequent media guest
- published writer
- credentialed teacher
- pioneer in commercial water purification applications (Starbucks)
- set designer, health care professional
- creator of the Future Self interactive therapeutic video technique
- volunteer work with children and seniors.
Michael is the creator of the Standing In Spirit stress relief program (which Michael was invited to teach to corporate and government leaders in Europe,such as BASF, Eurochemie, Rabobank, KLM, Cyco Software, ING Bank, Meta Visie, by a consultant to Princess Diana), creator/teacher of the Sit & Get Fit regenerative movement videotapes and program for seniors, as well as for personnel at U.S. corporations likeXerox and Candle.
Michael has been featured in two issues of the international martial arts magazine INSIDE KUNG FU demonstrating advanced strength and flexibility Chi Gong exercises and has articles published in Nexus, Mystic Pop, UFO and Veritas magazines. Additionally, he teachesmovement classes and has also created and taught a self-defense course for women for the City of Los Angeles Commission on the Status of Women. “More Than Just Survival", Michael Horn's song CD of all original songs, has been released featuring the single "Forgive Yourself".
"Breaking the Silence" is the new, award-winning, documentary about five courageous young women that Michael and his daughter produced.Michael also wrote the song for the film, "I'll Be My Own Hero".
Be sure to visit his new blog.
Recent Presentations by Michael Horn
- International UFO Congress, Hong Kong
- Texas Station Hotel, Las Vegas
- Campos do Jordao Brazil
- ASPE Conference, New Mexico
- Metropole Hilton, London
- Meta Center, New York City
- University of Alberta, Canada
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of, Victoria, B.C.
- NEXUS Conference, Amsterdam
- Bay Area UFO Conference, Santa Clara
- Dolphins and ET Civilizations, Hawaii
- Bodhi Tree Bookstore, Los Angeles
- Conscious Living Expo, Los Angeles
- National UFO Conference, Hollywood
- IUFOC, Laughlin
- Night Search World Forum, Memphis
- AUFORN, Australia
- NEXUS Conference, Australia
- Art Institute of Los Angeles
- New Life Expo, San Francisco
- Ontario Science Center, Canada
Recent Media Appearances
- ABC News Talk Channel
- ALL STAR RADIO National
- CNN International
- COAST TO COAST AM International
- CONSCIOUS MEDIA NETWORK National
- FOX Radio Alan Colmes Show National
- CRN National
- G4TECHTV National
- JOURNEY INTO THE VOID San Diego
- KEVIN SMITH SHOW International
- RADIO AMERICA National
- SIRIUS RADIO NETWORK National
- TALK RADIO NETWORK National
- TALK SPORT International
- THE CUTTING EDGE National
- VOICE OF AMERICA National
- WKQX National
- KLBJ Austin
- WCBM Baltimore
- WYDE Birmingham
- KKUP California
- KTOX California
- WGN Chicago
- KNON Dallas
- KOA 850 Denver
- DRQ Detroit
- WPON Detroit
- WTOP D.C.
- WLRQ Florida
- WDRC Hartford
- WCRA Illinois
- WYBR Indiana
- KCMO Kansas City
- KFI Los Angeles
- KLOS Los Angeles
- KRLA Los Angeles
- KROQ Los Angeles
- WSAR Massachusetts
- KQRS Minneapolis
- WOTW New Hampshire
- FLY New York
- WBAI New York
- WLW Ohio
- WKY Oklahoma
- WFTW Pensacola
- KYW Philadelphia
- WURD Philadelphia
- WMKX Philadelphia
- KMOX St. Louis
- KKUP San Francisco
- KPRI San Diego
- KIRO Seattle
- KTKT Tucson
- WFAD Vermont
- KGAB Wyoming
- WDLB Wisconsin
International & Internet
- Allan Holender's ZenBiz Radio
- Betsey Lewis Show
- Cattell's Stardate
- Conscious Media Network
- Dr. Gianni Hayes Show
- Frank Whelan Show
- Higher Love
- Home Tree Radio
- I Sci-Fi
- It's Rainmaking Time
- Jeff Rense Program
- Karma Air Radio
- Kevin Smith Show
- Lou Gentile
- Joe McNeil Show
- Magick Mind
- Meria Heller Show
- Mysteries of the Mind
- Nexus Radio
- Night Fright
- Nocturnal Frequency
- Now That's Weird
- Ohio UFO Radio
- Orbit Radio
- Out There TV
- Pair A normal Guys
- Para-Nexus Radio
- RBN Live
- Red-Ice Radio
- Redneck Radioman
- Sarah Simmons Show
- Spirit of Film
- Stardust Radio Network
- Stirring the Cauldron
- The Black Vault
- The Headroom
- The Mancow Show
- The Parent's Hour
- The Rob Simone Show
- The Thom Hartman Show
- The Tommy Mischke Show
- The Paracast
- The Parafactor
- Through the Keyhole
- Unraveling the Secret
- World Of The Unexplained
- X-Squared Radio
- X Zone Radio
Here is just a sample of what the media is saying about Michael Horn
- Even nationally syndicated conservative talk radio host Michael Medved had to admit “… Look, I’m intrigued by this because, again, some seemingly very bright people seem to believe this. Michael, I appreciate your spirit of openness and sharing all of this with us and your willingness to bring us all up to date on the Billy Meier controversy involving flying saucers and extraterrestrials.”
- - Michael Medved - National talk radio host
- "Thanks very much! Our audience loves this topic."
- - Alan Colmes Show - Fox News
- “… And that is without a doubt the best show that I think I’ve ever done on the Meier case. Actually, I didn’t do it, I just hosted it. Michael Horn did it so he goes down as the best spokesman for Meier that I’ve ever had on.”
- - Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM (after interviewing Michael for four hours)
- 500+ Radio Stations 5 million + Listeners - the largest late night talk show in the world
- “Michael Horn has appeared on Kevin Smith Show several times, and he is always a fascinating guest with a powerful command of his information. He does not demand that others believe his information, but very politely presses them to know his information and investigate it. One thing he does that makes his appearances stand out is that he provides a lot of corroborating evidence from other sources. It is always a pleasure to have Michael Horn on the Kevin Smith Show.”
- - Kevin Smith, Host – Kevin Smith Show
- "You're a fantastic guest!"
- - Ian Punnett - Coast to Coast AM (after interviewing Michael for three hours)
- And, typical of the effect that Michael is making nationwide, mainstream talk radio host Karen Grant summed it up perfectly “Michael is a phenomenal guest. Whether you are a skeptic or not, he brings information that is fascinating and keeps the audience glued to their radios. The responses I receive after he has been on my show have been overwhelming. The one guest you want to have when it comes to the Meier case and contacts in general.”
- - Karen Grant - National talk radio host
- "Michael Horn, always a fascinating guest when he appears on Coast to Coast."
- - George Noory - Talk radio host
- "Thanks again for doing my show a few weeks ago. I rarely get email from listeners but I did get a few that really enjoyed hearing you and wanted your website info."
- - Arielle Ford - Talk radio host, leading publicist
- Regarding Michael's presentation of the scientific proof for the Billy Meier UFO contacts, and the prophetic material (documented and published by Billy Meier in 1975, 1987 and 1995) that specifically gave advance warning of the destruction of the WTC, the upcoming attacks by the USA and the president, and other events unfolding right now...legendary, conservative talk show host Barry Farber said:
- "... I didn't dream I could ever enjoy a discussion of this nature, but Michael, you amaze me. It's supremely enjoyable...If you can prove one of them...then you're gonna change the world. I'm sitting here as a fascinated listener and talk host having a good hour. But if you can prove that anything [like that] came down...then I'm telling you pal, you're wasting time on the Barry Farber Show. You can change the world... It was a delight! You handle skepticism well and kept things going briskly. I've already put your material in the "volcano" file" meaning hot guests who are welcome repeatedly on the show."
- - Barry Farber - Talk radio host
- "You were great! You are very articulate and knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed our chat and I hope you did, too. Would you like to come back on in the future? I appreciate you coming on and you were such a gentleman and very charitable about the questions. Thank you so much."
- - Gianni De Vincent Hayes - Christian talk radio host
The blog was created on the 18th of November 2010 and operates from the state of California, USA, but is not associated with FIGU Interest Group for Mission Knowledge California in San Jose, though they are in communication, which technically breaks the FIGU Statutes, see File:The Leadership Role of the Core Group of 49.pdf document, if he’s a landesgruppe. However FIGU, Billy Meier and Plejaren are fully aware of the technicality and have only ever offered words in support of Michael Horn. This means that there could be other Authorised media representatives and in other areas, all one need do is ask. So far Michael Horn is among the few individuals who have ever stepped forward for the position and worked out how to make a full-time job and career out of Billy Meier.
For these reasons articles appear in the FIGU News RSS feed. The blog and www.theyfly.com has seen a far greater internet traffic and activity than many of the other websites associated with Billy Meier and FIGU, see External Links. Which is due to Michael Horns array of interviews and presentations and delivery in the English language.
The blog has been known to produce attractive, hypnotising, sensationalist headlines, see FIGU - To Inform But Not Proselytise. Usually followed up by a number of extracts, excerpts and new translations from the FIGU publications e.g. Contact Reports and FIGU Bulletins, alongside Michael's opinions and experiences, in the format of a blog with occasional vlog, which are occasionally related to something else. It uses a relatively basic technology wordpress, compared to the FIGU English Forum (External) and Future of Mankinds Disqus, but has been the most popular medium of exchange and sought means of commenting and communicating on the Billy Meier case, because of the activity, association with Billy Meier and possibly the friction there.
Michael has identified the value and demand for heated debate, see Wise Advice. He has been known to insult people in front of everyone if their opinions in any way questions, challenges or differs from what he has blogged about, see FIGU - Freedom Of Decision Making. Sometimes with long detailed commentaries which are compounded by the other, regular commentator's and moderators, see FIGU - Personal Freedom. Which is entirely possible with such a grand database of knowledge spanning decades. Even if this doesn't necessarily fit particularly well with the spirit and ethos of the FIGU community and values of the Spirit Teaching and isn't necessarily recommended, see FIGU - Talkativeness and Performing Missionary Work.
If an individual submits their own commentary, see FIGU - Acknowledging Everyone's Equality, you may well be challenged at the blog, see The Wrong Way. The comment may be subject to being personally edited by Michael Horn or a moderator. If the commentator doesn't include a valid email address associated with the full name, doesn't exist or the individuals identity cannot be verified, doesn't have a facebook account or other social media account which can be verified, then the comment may then be either edited directly or is likely to be commented on requesting that the individual provide future credentials. When Michael Horn bans individuals from his blog for whatever reason, usually persistent breaking of the rules, the blog leaves the commentators catalog of commentary to date, on show, see EU Commission Factsheet - Right To Be Forgotten (PDF) (External).
The reason SSSC headquarters in Switzerland has allowed it and has put up with the situation is complicated. Michael is seen as being proportional. The United States is a new area of unsettled world, which doesn't necessarily have such wide access to certain nice things, e.g. prevalent pleasant generative exchanges. There has been democracy dilemmas in the past such as the dissolution of the FIGU Society USA in 2011. Michael with his array of interviews and presentations spanning decades, with his involvement in various UFO circles and fringe pseudoscientific communities, commanding a reasonably large audience, considering the particularly banal nature of the FIGU information, is bound to invite all kinds of interests and intrigues. Michael is seen as being proportional.
The blog lacks peace at times, and there is plenty to be peaceful about with FIGU information.
You should be aware that they don't talk that way to each other in Switzerland and at the SSSC and that is not how Billy has been talking in the conversations with extraterrestrials.
JULY 23, 2014 AT 5:32 AM
I understand. This blog has become far too militant for the general public. You will never gain the attention you are looking for in this fashion. I too have been guilty of this, but the spiritual teachings do not instruct us to tell others how stupid or unknowing they are. I find it difficult that Billy would approve of such methods, although I could assume he probably did not give his blessing nor does he care. It may be a good idea to simply have the your original site and let things lie where they are. Michael, I’m sorry but you have grown beyond what is logical thinking in many respects. I’m not attacking you, but you have surpassed the very limit you claim to defend. It may be wise to reevaluate why exactly you are doing this blog. I understand that you deserve to make a living, as we all do, but that is between you and your contract with FIGU, not the broad general public and quite frankly your views are becoming way too one sided. I know you will see this as an attack, but you may want to look at the criticism nonetheless. I understand you are doing your job by providing the neccessary proof to the world, but you err greatly when you demean others when they speak of things outside of this subject matter. Not everything is as you think it is, regardless of whether or not others can offer you physical proof. I would think you of all people would know better. These matters are serious, not something to be mishandled. Sorry if this comes off mean.
JULY 23, 2014 AT 2:14 PM
Tony, I think that you are pretty much unaware of the real harshness and severity expressed by Meier and the Plejaren. I encourage you to go and read the Contact Reports thoroughly. It’s stated many times that the human beings of Earth are now simply too soft to be able to deal with the harsh truth and that truth cannot be expressed with flowery words.
Letting “things lie”, not rocking the boat not…telling people their house is on fire when it is, is not the truthful or…loving way to do things. If you look at our several recent exchanges I never told you you were stupid. I tried, from a few different directions to point out that you were the one being illogical, too “hopeful” and even a bit fantasy prone, which isn’t grounded or based in reality.
What are the “many respects” in which I’ve “grown beyond what is logical thinking”? Be specific.
You say that I “demean others when they speak of things outside of this subject matter” but I think you mean when I don’t give credence to vague, unsubstantiated hopes that amount to wishful thinking that there are some “others” who are having the kind of experiences that Meier has been having for 72 years. I was as clear as I could be in saying that all they needed to do was to provide the substantiated evidence. How is that “demeaning”? What subject matter are you referring to? Is it UFOs, the Meier case, the spiritual teaching and just what should I “know better” about? Please, be specific. I get the feeling that you have ideas, beliefs, etc., in your mins that you don’t plainly express.
Try this. Just who do you think is having contacts with extraterrestrials and what evidence are you aware of?
When you say that I deserve to make a living, which I agree with, how do you correlate it to this blog, which only has a link to my site with no promotion of products other than one blog about my new film, and no ads, including none for my products? What’s the connection between presenting my point of view and hosting a platform – at my expense – for others to express theirs and making a living? Perhaps you think that my “contract with FIGU” is some sort of financial one. It isn’t. As I said, I do my work at my own expense, voluntarily, for free, gratis, etc. People are certainly free to donate and support it but this isn’t a financial venture.
Share your opinion